Chapter 7: You Say You're Something You're Really Not

TW: ⚠️KIDNAPPING⚠️

(Y/n's) POV

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

I woke up to the loud knocking on my dorm room door. Wait, this isn't my dorm, Deku? OH, I spent the night, right.........

"Izuku! Come on dooda you gotta wake up!" I shook him. "Dooda?" He asked becoming more conscious, sitting up in his bed. "Yea you don't like it?" I asked getting out of his bed, looking in his body mirror fixing the shirt I had on and my hair.

When I turned back around Izuku had been staring straight at my ass. He quickly turned around, acting as if I hadn't just caught him. "So what ya wanna do today?" He asked still not making eye contact with me. "Nah we not gon speed past that like you ain't just said what you just said," I said laughing. "Yes, we are. Anyways like I said what do you wanna do today?" He said. "Well I need to go out today to pick up a few things, you can come with me," I told Izuku.

Izuku and I both took our separate showers and got ourselves ready for the day before meeting up in the common room.

"Alright give me a fit check!" Said Izuku, while grabbing my hand, turning me around. When my butt was facing him he slapped it hard before I turned around and punched him in his stomach. "Izuku. That's what you get!" I said rubbing my butt. "Sorry, um- should we get going?" He asked. I nodded my head, grabbed his hand, my keys, and said bye to everyone in the common room before leaving the dorm building.

~Time skip~ (walking down the streets of Tokyo Japan)

"(Y/n) are you done yet? I'm running out of room to hold all your bags!" Izuku complained. "Ya ya, just one more store okay?"

I and Izuku walked the streets of Tokyo, my window shopping, him trying to shuffle all of my bags in his arms. But when I turned around, he wasn't there. My bags were there though.

"Izuku? Izuku where'd you go? You better not be trying to scare me! I'll just call you, maybe you went to a store or something." I pulled out my phone and called Izuku. I heard his phone ring in the distance so I used the sound energy part of my quirk and increased the volume of the ring.

His phone was farther than I thought so I had to call him a few times so his phone would continue to make noise. As I was following the sound of his phone, I kept calling his name out.

When I turned a corner, I saw his phone, face down in the middle of a dark alleyway. "Oh no, IZUKU! BABY DO YOU HEAR ME? WHERE ARE YOU? IF YOU'RE PLAYING THIS ISN'T FUNNY! Oh my god oh my god oh my god! I have to call the class." I immediately dialed Kiri because he was the first person that popped up after I hit the phone app on my phone.

"Kiri?" I asked, crying once the phone was answered. "No dumbass it's Bakugo, and why is your dumbass crying? Did that idiot already break up with you?" Bakugo asked. "Fuck you Bakugo, I called because Deku went missing. We were walking around while I was shopping and he was holding my bags, and then when I turned around my bags were there but he was gone. I figured he might have just gone into a store or something so I called him, but I only heard his phone ring so I used my quirk to make it sound louder so I could find him because maybe he was with his phone. I called out his name too but still no answer. When I finally got to his phone it was in this dark alley and there was nobody there. So I immediately went to call one of you and Kiri was the first to come up so I called him. What am I supposed to do? Do you think he got kidnapped?" I asked Bakugo after explaining the situation.

"Hey, you're on speaker with the rest of the class. And also I don't know." Bakugo replied. "Hey (Y/n), babe, share your location and we'll be there as soon as possible!" Mina told me. "We'll stay on the phone the whole time until we get there, okay?" Jiro added in. "Don't worry (Y/n), we'll find him. I swear to you." Uraraka assured me. "Go somewhere safe
(Y/n), and where there's a lot of people," Momo told me. "Kay," I stated.