Chapter 5: It Goes From Sweet to Bitter

(Y/n's) POV

After that day at the dorms, once we all finished our costumes, we met downstairs and had a competition to see who had the best cosplay. Of course, I and Izuku won cause we're the best. Since we were the winners of the competition, the whole class sat and watch Jujutsu Kaisen for the rest of the night. I cosplayed as Maki since she's my favorite character. We don't exactly look the same but I got as close as I'll get.

Izuku and I didn't talk much after cosplay party we had at the dorms the other night. We've had small conversations and sat with each other for breakfast and dinner, but nothing crazy.

As I walked into the support room to check once again if my hero costume is ready, Hatsume already came rushing to the door as soon as she spotted me. "Hey (Y/n)! I've got your costume ready! Are you excited? Come on follow me! And let me know if you wanna use any of my special babies to hook it up!" She said more excited than I was. She took me into a room and unzipped this white covering hanging off of a hanger. "So..... how is it? Do you love it?!" Hatsume asked. "Wow. It's amazing!" I cheered. "But would they even let me wear that?" I asked.

(This is the costume if you don't like it pick something else

(This is the costume if you don't like it pick something else.)

"Yea I'm sure it's fine, if not tho, let me know and I'll just change it into a full bodysuit!" Hatsume said. "Kay, thanks again Hatsume!" I thanked her. "Yea no problem! It'll be up with the rest of your classes when you go to use it. It also has your seat number on it!" She informed me. I waved at her as I left the support room and ran down the halls on my way to class.

"(Y/n)! Please don't run in the hallway!" Iida yelled. "Alright, but can you stop yelling? It's too early Iida!" I asked him. "Yes, I apologize!" He said, bowing his head. I patted his head a couple of times and went into the classroom and sat in my seat beside Uraraka.

"Hey, (Y/n) I meant to ask you about something if it's alright," Uraraka said leaning closer to me so I could hear her talk lowly. "Yea, shoot!" I told her. "Well.....Yaomomo said the other day that she walked in on you and Deku in his room, and that she thinks you guys might've been doing something.......ya know........" Uraraka said trying to sugarcoat it. "I don't follow," I said kind of confused, hoping she wasn't hinting at what I though she might. Uraraka sighed.

"Were you two having sex?" She blatantly asked. "Excuse me?!" I said surprised at what she asked me. "Why on earth would you think that?!" I asked her.

This is exactly what I wanted to avoid. Of course Momo would walk in on Midoriya and I doing nothing at all even close to sexual and still assume we were doing something sexual because that just how bullshit goes around here. Great isn't it?

Before she could answer my question, I got a text message. It was from Izuku.

 It was from Izuku