Chapter 6: Nothing to Something

HEAVILY EDITED

(Y/n) POV

After me and Deku's little moment, I wiped his tears and we continued on our way to a special location Deku planned to take me for a date.

About 15 minutes later we pulled up to a beach with a Ferris Wheel, food stands, and other things. Izuku got out of the car and came to my side to open my door. Once I got out Izuku took my hand and led me inside. "I hope you like it. Maybe if nobody else could, I can lift your spirits.......maybe." He said hoping that he boosted my mood. "No worries, because you already have. I appreciate you Izuku!" I said smiling at him. "Okay so first we can mmh~" I cut him off.

At that point is when I realized how strong my feelings were for Deku. Before he could get his sentence out I turned his head to make eye contact with me and kissed him, slow, and passionately. "Thank you for everything I'm lucky to have you!" I thanked him while still holding on to his face. He only pulled my chin closer towards his face. We were so close I could practically taste his minty breath. Our lips were touching, but we weren't moving them. "I'm the lucky one." He said confidently before giving me another kiss, grabbing my hand, and leading me to the Ferris wheel.

"Um Izuku I'm gonna keep it real, I'm sorta scared of heights," I confessed. I hope to confess something else to him tonight. But we'll see how my nerves are tonight. "Don't worry I've got you. But if you that scared we don't have to go, there are other things to do here." He assured me. "All I needed to hear," I said giving him a sweet smile. "Your gonna break me if you keep smiling at me like that!" He mumbled. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." He replied.

After we sat in the Ferris Wheel, side by side, I held onto his hand and laid my head on his shoulder. "Hey, (Y/n) I have something to tell you. And ask you." He said. I looked up at him. "Speak your mind," I told him. He smiled at me. "I am lucky, aren't I? Anyways I don't know if it's too soon but I want to tell you how I've been feeling. You're a really special person to me. Like the only one that can make me smile when no one else can. You relate to me on a different level and you're always there for me. I know I haven't gotten a chance to know you all that well. But I feel like I've known you for years already. What I'm trying to say is... I like you, (Y/n). And I wanted to ask if, um........if you'd be my girlfriend, please." He said still smiling at me.

His whole face was red, but I couldn't tell because of all the lights on the Ferris Wheel. I giggled a little. "I was planning on confessing to you tonight, but seems like you've beaten me to it." I laughed. "I feel strongly about you too Izuku, glad I'm not the only one. And believe me when I say I feel the same way. And I do want to get to know you on a deeper level. You're the only person that makes me feel the way I do. So before I start crying again and mess my face up, yes I do want to be your girlfriend!" I said, tears spilling out of my eyes after I said I wasn't gonna cry.

"Too late!" I said. Izuku leaned in and pulled my head closer to him as I closed my eyes for another passionate kiss, however, this one lasted much longer. "You look beautiful by the way. I couldn't exactly form words to say it earlier but I just needed you to know." He added in. "Yea I know, you kept staring at me so I figured you might've been speechless. Not trying to sound cocky or anything though, I'm not even all that." I said.

"Pffft yeah right! If that was true I wouldn't have had to mean mug at least 20 of these dudes I caught staring at your ass!" He said. "Really? That many? Disgusting." I said a little shocked. "Yeah, now I can say it's all mine. Not gonna lie that kind of excites me!" He replied, making me laugh at his excitement at something so small. Well at least it was small in my eyes.

After our Ferris Wheel ride, we walked around for a little and eventually ended up walking on the beach, shoes in one hand, and holding the other hand.

After a good 30 minutes of walking on the beach, we made our way back to Izuku's car and once again he opened the door for me, and when he closed my door he went to the other side of the car and let himself in. I checked my phone and I had a few new messages. I decided not to answer them and enjoy the rest of the night. It was just Mina teasing me anyways and Momo telling her to leave me alone.

"Well, that was fun!" Izuku spoke up. "What the carnival or you shoving your tongue down my throat?" I laughed. "Keep being smart and I'll shove something else down your throat," Izuku whispered. I looked over at him with my mouth hanging wide open. "Yea that's what I thought," Izuku said as he put his hand on the inside of my thigh while driving with one hand.

"Izuku...." I said. "What I didn't even do anything! Am I not allowed to touch my girlfriend, damn!" He complained. "I know but it's embarrassing," I said, covering my face with both of my hands and whining into them. "How?!" He said, moving his hand from my thigh and propping his arm on the arm rest, letting his hand hang off the front of it. I shrugged my shoulders before closing my eyes and laying my head back on the seat. "I don't know, it just is. Let me know when we get there," I said before moving around my seat to get comfortable and falling asleep.

~Time skip~

"(Y/n). (Y/n)! (Y/N)! Bae! Babe! Baby! Babygirl wake up!" Izuku called out to me.

"I like the pet names!" I smiled. "Yeah, whatever- wait really? Okay then. Anyways we're back come on." He said helping me out of the car. We walked into the dorm rooms, him holding my hand. When we first walked in all the lights were out and nobody was downstairs so we assume everyone was in their dorms. We made our way up to Izuku's floor and entered his dorm room.

His room smelled like cherries. "Mmm smells good in here!" I said. "Thanks here put this on," Izuku said, handing me a big t-shirt to wear. "No pants?" I asked. "Oh, right! I can get you some." He said. "Mhm," I said. I began changing out of my dress and when I was about to put his shirt on I saw him staring at me.

"What is there something on me or something?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Uh no I just didn't expect you to change right in front of me that's all." He said and nervously turned away. My eyes widened. "Wait, I didn't even realize," I said sliding the shirt on and sitting down on his bed. He took his shirt off and changed into some shorts. I took my jewelry off and put my phone on his nightstand before laying back on his bed.

He did the same and played right beside me, both of us facing each other. "Thank you for today!" I said. "There's gonna be a lot more where that came from so don't mention it!" He said. I leaned in and kissed him. "Goodnight," I said to him. "Goodnight." He said before we both drifted off into a deep sleep, a slumber I could only dream to have every night.

A/n

That's all for chapter 7. This chapter legit got me in my feelings because I'm lonely asf. Anyways I hoped you guys liked the story, please vote and share this story with your friends. I might update tomorrow, depends on how I feel. By the time y'all read this tho the next chapter should be all ready to go tho so no worries, if not later today, or tomorrow, then the day after that. But, I'll catch y'all later! Peace out ✌🏾