Chapter 3.5: Cards Against Humanity pt. 2

Midoriya's POV

"Okay! Everyone ready?" Uraraka asked. When everyone hummed in response, waiting for her to read out the white cards, she continued.

"But before I kill you, Mr. Bond, I must show you _pac man uncontrollably guzzling cum_. AHHHHH OMG, THAT'S HILARIOUS!" Uraraka laughed. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Kaminari yelled. "Ewwww!" Jiro said laughing at what the white card read. "What the fuck?!" Shinsou said, weirded out. "So it's just like *glug glug glug glug glug glug glug*?" Sero asked moving his hand in an eating motion making drinking sounds while moving his hand up and down like he's playing Pac, man. Everybody burst out in a fit of laughter, and even a few people from the other table started laughing after overhearing us. "So every single one of those dots is like a sperm cell?" Mineta asked. "EWWWWWW!" Our table yelled. "That makes sense though!" I said trying to contain my laughter.

"But before I kill you, Mr. Bond, I must show you, _heartwarming orphans_." "Okay, who's card is that cause whoever that was you need to go to your dorm!" Mina said trying not to laugh. "Pfffffffffffffft-hahhahaha, I'm sorry!" (Y/n) said admitting that it was her that put the card down. "Your the only one who thought that shit was funny!" Kacchan yelled. "You are the WORST fucking player (Y/n)!" Denki joked.

"I must show you, _black people_." "What?!" I said laughing a little.

"I must show you, _my ex-wife_."

"I must show you, _asians who aren't good at math_." Everyone started laughing.

"I must show you, _Lance Armstrong's missing testicle_."

"I must show you, _erectile dysfunction _." "HAHAHA!" Everyone laughed. "So who won?"
(Y/n) asked. "It sure as hell wasn't you!" Mineta said with a smile trying to be serious. "Well fuck you too short stack!" (Y/n) said giggling.

"I pick.......hmm......well black people orphans and ex-wife are out." Uraraka eliminated. "But showing the ex-wife though, that's some manly shit. Hardcore too!" Kirishima tried to defend his card. "Nope, that shit wasn't funny shitty hair!" "Yea that wasn't funny!" Denki said after Kacchan. "You know what? It's gonna have to be pack man uncontrollably guzzling cum." Uraraka announced. "FUCKS YEA!" Jiro cheered.

"See that's not fair cause that's just funny by itself, you could put that with any black card and it'll be funny," Denki whined. "Yea that is true!" Sero chimed in. "Damn it, I wasted my fucking black people card!" Kacchan complained.

"Okay, Jiro so what's our punishment?" Sero asked. "Okay, Midoriya I dare you to flush an all-might poster down the toilet. Mina, you confess to your crush or tell your ex your in love with them. Mineta wears a thong for the rest of the night. Kirishima gives you an ultimate wedgie. Bakugo gives me an honest compliment. (Y/n) sit on Midoriya's lap for the rest of the night. Shinsou, let me put concealer on you. Sero refill my tape dispenser in my room. Kami recharge all my electronics. Uraraka goes kiss Iida on the mouth. And I think that's everyone!" Jiro said. All of our mouths dropped to the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL JIRO, AN ALL-MIGHT POSTER! THAT SHIT IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR LIFE HOW DARE YOU!" I said feeling slightly offended. Then I turned to where (Y/n) was to see her completely frozen.

Me, Mina, Uraraka, and Mineta almost immediately took our onesies off. Luckily, we all had on tank tops and shorts underneath. (Y/n) sat on my lap and the rest of everyone else did their dares. "Hey (Y/n) just relax, you don't need to be so stiff," I assured her while resting my hands on her hips, looking over her shoulder. She finally loosened up and without getting turned on by what's happening, I prepared myself for the start of the next round.

"You guys better have good ones for this, okay! What is Batman's guilty pleasure? ..1..2..3..4..5" Jiro counted.

"What is Batman's guilty pleasure? German dungeon porn!" Small laughter was heard from everyone.

"Pooping back and forth forever."

"Foreskin." "Hahahahaha!" "AYO?!" "HAHAHA!"

"Jewish fraternities." "Heh heh heh!"

"Grave robbing!" "HA!" "Heh heh!"

"Okay, incest." "And women's suffrage," Jiro announced the last two white cards. "Wow, those are not that good!" Uraraka stated. "Yea I know right!" Mina agreed. "Wait what's the question again?" Sero asked. "What is Batman's guilty pleasure?" Jiro replied. "There is one that does stand out more than the rest though!" I said.

"Okay, Batman's guilty pleasure......uh these all suck! It might have to be grave robbing." Jiro announced. "WHEWWWWW!!!!!!" (Y/n) said doing a little happy dance that she won the round. 'Damnit (Y/n) don't start something you can't finish!' I thought trying to keep myself under control.

~time skip~

After a while of playing Cards Against Humanity, little by little we all started to say our goodnights and find a place in the common area to sleep. Some of us built forts, while others just rolled out a sleeping bag, some of us put up small tents, and the rest just settled in with a pillow and blanket.

"Hey Deku, wanna sleep in this fort with me?" I turned around to see (Y/n) pointing at a green and blue fort with fairy lights strung around the inside. "Sure, but since when do you call me that?" I asked. "Uh I dunno, I kinda alternate names just for the hell of it sometimes." She responded.

We both climbed into the fort and (Y/n) closed the flap that blocks the entrance. "Oyasumi!" Y/n and I yelled out to the rest of the class. (That means goodnight in Japanese) "Oyasumi!" We heard them yell back. I then drifted off into a deep sleep.

A/n

Sorry y'all! I know I was supposed to publish on Monday but I got distracted trying to make some drafts. Anyways I'm back and I'm gonna try and be more consistent I promise! Anyways the next chapter should already be up by the time you ready this. Chapter 5 should actually be up by Monday, seriously. Anyways enjoy the next chapter and sorry again for not updating! ✌🏾