Chapter 11: Tell Me the Full Truth!

Izuku's POV

After the day I got kidnapped, Y/n went out with her mom the next day. Aizawa gave me Monday off of school so that Tuesday I went back.

Getting on the bus at 7:25 am, I sat through the twenty-minute bus ride to campus. Once I got there, I went to homeroom class and sat down in my assigned seat, waiting for class to get started. I kept seeing Kacchan making little side-eye looks at me since he sits right in front of me. It was strange, but I decided to just ignore it for the time being, and pay attention to Aizawa.

~Time skip~ (lunch)

"Hey Izuku, wanna sit with me?" Y/n sweetly asked me. "Oh, yea! Of course-" "Too bad! He's already sitting with me!" Kacchan interrupted me, pulling me by my collar out of the lunchroom towards the picnic benches outside. "We have to talk, dumbass!" Kacchan stated.

"O-oh! Yeah sure! What is it K-kacchan?" I asked him, once again getting nervous from his hostility towards him. "Tch, the day you go to kidnapped, you were walking towards your stupid girlfriend's room, you were mumbling something. Some shot about how you couldn't tell her something. It had to do with what happened when you were abducted, didn't it? What the hell happened Deku?" Kacchan asked me, his usual mean mug present on his face.

I frowned. "Nothing. Nothing happened and it's damn sure nothing for you, or her to worry about. So drop it. You didn't hear me mumble anything." I said, looking down while my hair covered my eyes, casting a shadow over the top of my face.

Kacchan slammed his fists down on the table, causing me to look at him. "JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED! WHAT THE HELL CANT YOU TELL Y/N? WHAT IS IT THAT YOUR KEEPING FROM EVERYONE?" He yelled.

"Y/n.......her..her dad." I gave in, beginning to tell him what happened. "The pro hero that died a few years back, his hero name was Unseen. Know him?" I asked Kacchan, looking back down at the table in regret. "Yeah, what the hell does he have to do with this?" Kacchan asked, getting visibly annoyed.

"He's her father," I told him. Kacchan's breath hitched while his eyes when wide and he slightly backed up from the table. "I- wow." That was all he said. "Yeah, wow. He was the one who kidnapped me. He's not dead, he's very much alive, looks pretty well too. He's been taking good care of himself." I told Kacchan. "He kidnapped you? So is that bastard a villain now? We're there any other people there?" He asked me, balling up his fists in anger.

"The league," I stated. "So that bastard is working with the league. What the fuck?!" He cursed. "He didn't do anything to me, he just asked me about
Y/n. He also told me about his backstory. How one of his friends helped stage his death so he could escape from the safety commission. He said that they were coming after him because he was starting to find out about how corrupt they are. He told me he did it to protect him, and most importantly, his family." I told him.

"That still doesn't give that bastard the right to leave his family and let them grieve his death when he wasn't fucking dead in the first goddamn place! DAMNIT!" He yelled. "Exactly, which is exactly why I can't tell Y/n, it would break her, and I can't see her hurt like that, EVER!" I told Kacchan.

"Are you fucking dumb or stupid- wait, you're both actually. You have to tell her. If you think being honest with her is gonna hurt her, then imagine how hurt shell be when she realizes that you lied to her, and has to deal with the pain from her dad when she finds out on her own. Don't be an idiot Deku." Kacchan warned me.

"I just said I'm not gonna tell her! I can figure out another way like always, she doesn't need to know-" "Know what?" Y/n interrupted me. Kacchan got up from the table, walking past Y/n before putting his hand on her shoulder and then continuing to walk past her, heading back inside the building.