Chapter 14: Sorry for the Interruption!

Ren's POV (4 days ago)

"So, L/n, when are we making our move?" Dabi asked. I rubbed my beard thinking about what would be the perfect time to carry out my new mission. "Mmm, to be honest, I don't even know. Maybe Friday? What do you guys think." I asked. "As long as I get to see my beloved Izuku and make him bleed a little!" Toga exclaimed.

"He's with my daughter, crazy-ass," I said, mumbling the last part under my breath. "Hm?" Toga asked. "NOTHIN' DAMN!" I cursed. "Mkay!" Toga responded, spinning her knife in her hand. 'This bitch is fuckin' psychotic!' I thought.

"So Friday it is!" Shigaraki yelled, laughing at the end. 'The fuck is wrong with these crazy ass people?!' I thought. "Yea," Dabi said before leaving. The rest of us left as well.

Sorry baby girl, this probably won't be easy on you, or your little boyfriend.

Izuku's POV (in the present, Friday)

No longer holding Y/n in my arms, I looked back at the giant monitor showing the last fight. Y/n's team won of course. When Y/n, Shinsou, and Sero came back to the platform the rest of the class and I were standing on, Aizawa gave us a ten-minute break before our last battle. It was going to be my team, against Y/n's.

Y/n walked over to me before wrapping her arms around my neck and lifting herself onto me so I could hold her. "Y/n we have to get ready for our match," I told her rocking her side to side. "No baby, I'm tired." She whined. Her calling me baby made my heart melt.

"How about this, when we finish school, we can go back to my dorm, eat sour patch kids and toasted marshmallows, and watch Moana. Sound good?" I tried compromising with her. "Okay." She said in a disappointed voice, getting down from me.

I tilted her chin up at me and kissed her before watching her go to her teammates. "Awwww, Deku!" Uraraka cooed. "You two kids are so adorable!" Denki said. "But isn't Y/n older than you?" I asked Denki. "Yeah, but your not!" He said in defense. "By what? Two weeks?" Shoji asked. "TWO WEEKS AND TWO DAYS ACTUALLY!" Denki yelled, still trying to defend himself.

My team came up with a solid plan before being called to start the match. We entered Ground Beta, while Y/n's team entered on the other side. The starting horn went off as both of our teams began running to the center of the training ground.

"Shoji where are they?" Denki asked as we all stopped in our tracks to let Shoji listen to the other team's footsteps. "I don't hear anything," Shoji informed us. "That's-" Uraraka cut herself off, running in a random direction.

I turned around to my other teammates, putting my finger up to my lips to tell them not to talk. However, when I turned around, only Shoji was there. "Where's Kaminari?" I asked Shoji. He only shrugged his shoulders. I started looking around the area surrounding me for Y/n or any of her teammates.

"AHHH!" I turned around to see what Shoji yelled for, but he was gone. I continued looking around to see if I saw anyone.

"Hey hubby~" Y/n cooed from behind me. I turned around and she was gone. "The hell?!" I said, before looking up into the air to see Y/n, Sero, and Shinsou in the air staring down at me, the sunlight shining on their faces with teasing smiles. Sero had all three of my teammates wrapped up in his tape separately.

Out of nowhere, something slammed into the concrete between us. "Izuku was that you?" Y/n asked me. I turned around to see everyone coughing and dusting themselves off, getting up from the ground. "Whatever that was hit us!" Sero complained. "What the hell was that?" Denki asked.

With Uraraka no longer brainwashed, Shoji, Denki, and Uraraka wiggled out of the now loose tape on their bodies. All 7 of us looked towards the source of the interruption in our match.