Chapter 8: The Difference Between Weak and Strong

Izuku's POV

"Your my- what?" I asked about to start tearing up. Luckily not enough for him to notice.

"PFFFFFT- SIKE GOT YO ASS! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE! YOU LOOKED SO MISERABLE! Come on, would it be that bad to have an awesome, cool, hilarious, sexy, man of a father like me." He asked wiping the tears he had from laughing.

"Yea, 'cause you're a villain, and I'm working to be a hero. So yes, yes it would be 'that bad!" I said with an attitude. He only rolled his eyes and looked at me with a serious expression on my face.

"Okay but seriously, in all reality, I'm not your dad! Cross my heart!" He said.

"So who the hell are you then?" I said getting more impatient and fed up with his games. I'm not here to play, I need to break out of here and find (Y/n), immediately.

"My name is Ren, Ren (L/n)!" He said with a charming smile.

Wait, (L/n)? Like (Y/n L/n)? Is he her-

"I'm (Y/n's) Deddy, nice to meet you boyfriend!" He said sticking his hand out to shake mine, but retreating once he remembered I was tied up.

"Oh, right, your hands are tied up, damn sorry!" He said sheepishly rubbing his neck. "So back to my question, how is she? (Y/n) I mean. Not Michi." He said with a more sad tone. Also, who the hell is Michi? I decided to just keep that question to myself since it looks like it's a sensitive topic for him. Not like I should care, but I can't help but show sympathy for him. Damn it.

"(Y/n)? Oh, well she's good I guess." I said, deciding to just answer him since I won't be escaping anytime soon. Hopefully, someone comes to get me, because the mere sight of this inconsiderate asshole makes my blood boil. I've been hanging around Kacchan too much. When did I start swearing this much and being so bold? And how did I realize this just now of all times?

"She's making a lot of new friends, and doing her best to get over you, and all the horrible things you've done to her," I said, glaring at him. "Ahh, come on, it wasn't even that bad. Sure when I 'killed myself' I purposely did it in front of the world to embarrass her, I also needed it for publicity. And yea I did leave that letter blaming it on her, once again on purpose. But she didn't have friends before I 'died' so she wouldn't have any after. She was always bullied, even before my faked death, her life should have had no change whatsoever." He said, closing his eyes, crossing his ankles, leaning back in his chair, and shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah? What about the things you did before you faked your death? Ever thought about how the things you do can affect your daughter?" I asked.

He just rolled his eyes without saying anything. "Not everything is about her!" Ren said, growing slightly annoyed. Wow, how will I tell (Y/n) about this?

MEANWHILE WITH (Y/N)

(Y/n's) POV

After a little, class 2-A finally showed up at the coffee shop I was at. "Hey (Y/n), so can you show us where you found Deku's phone?" Uraraka asked, looking at me, sympathy in her eyes. "Oh, yeah sure," I said walking out of the coffee shop with the rest of the class behind me, heading to the alley I was at earlier. "Right here," I said pointing down the empty, tight space enclosed by two large buildings.

The class walked around me, going deeper and deeper into an alley, looking for where Izuku could be. "Any luck?" Hagakure asked, sitting on the sidewalk with me. "No. Where'd that stupid Deku go?! Is he that weak to where he could just get snatched up on the street?!" Bakugo cursed.

That was it. I was getting fed up with Bakugo's bullshit.

"What the hell?! Are you fucking kidding me right now? First, off you asshole, his fucking guard was down, he wasn't expecting something like this to happen. Second, did your stupid ass forget that YOU got kidnapped first, YOU had to be saved by a quirk less boy from a villain that was about to murder your ass? YOU had to be saved when your weak ass got abducted too! Did you forget that? Did you forget the time you almost got folded when Deku was only using five percent of his goddamned power? Hmm? If anyone is a weak bastard, it's you! Fucking wannabe worthless dumb heartless bitch!" I ranted, mumbling the last part under my breath.

Everyone's mouths dropped. They've never heard me talk like that. Bakugo was pissed off that I had the nerve to talk to him like that. Who the hell does she think she is talking to me like that? He asked himself.

"I'm fucking leaving," Bakugo said before taking his leave down the sidewalk of Tokyo, Japan. "But Bakubro, Midoriya is still missing! We still have to find him. And what about
(Y/n)?" Kirishima called out.

"For all I care, they can both go to hell," Bakugo said before continuing to walk down the sidewalk, on his way back to UA. I scolded at his statement before turning away, walking down the sidewalk the opposite way of Bakugo.

"(Y/n)! Where are you going?" Denki called out to me? "I'm going to find Izuku. And if you have a problem with that, you can go follow after that bastard Bakahoe. But if you want to help, then you can stick with me." I told the rest. But when I turned around to look at them, they were already right in front of me with determined looks on their faces. "We want to help!" Mineta said. "Yeah! We all do!" Jiro agreed.

I have them all a small, soft, sad smile. "Thank you, guys! You're the best!" I told them. They all smiled back at me and nodded their heads.

Suddenly, a question popped up in my head. "Hey, guys? Is intuition a type of energy?" I asked them, wondering if I could use my quirk to help me find Izuku. "Um yeah, I guess." They all told me. "Are you planning to use your quirk to increase your intuition so you can get a lead on Midoriya's location?" Todoroki asked me. "That would be a smart idea!" Momo added in. "Exactly, guys! You think it'd work?" I asked them. "Only one way to find out!" Sero said with a smile. "Hmm!" I nodded my head and focused on my brain, Izuku, and a blueprint of Tokyo.

"Guys, I don't think he's in Tokyo anymore," I told them, getting worried a little. "So where the hell is he then?" Mina asked. "I wish I knew," I replied.

A/n:

Hey guys, so I've been doing pretty well with the whole updating everyday thing. Hopefully, I can keep it up through this week so I can make a bunch of drafts this weekend so I won't have to write a chapter every day. Anyways, I hoped you liked this chapter, it probably wasn't the best but I would have felt bad leaving you on a cliffhanger so I didn't do it. At some point, maybe next chapter or the chapter after that, I'm gonna do Ren's backstory, ya know, the events leading up to his fake death, why he did it, what happened after, how he got involved with the league, yatta yatta. Anyways I'm a head out now cause this A/n is long as. Byee ✌️🏾