Chapter 18: Forgive, But Don't Forget

Y/n's POV

I got a knock at my door. "Who's that?" Mina asked. "Don't know, I'm gonna go check," I said, getting up from my bed going over to the door. I opened it up to reveal the person that knocked on my door, however, no one was there. That's weird. I thought. I was about to close my door until something bright yellow caught my vision. I looked down to see a small bouquet of my favorite flowers, Hydrangeas. The bouquet was in a clear vase and had a card resting on the side of it. I picked both the card and the vase of flowers up, carrying them into my room.

"What's that?" Uraraka said, looking at the things I held in my hand. "Someone left you flowers? This better not be Midoriya's sorry excuse at an apology." Mina said, shaking her head. "Probably not, but even if it was, at least he's trying, right?" I asked. I thought that'd it be kind of sweet of him to leave me flowers, I mean, it wouldn't mean everything would just go back to normal, but it's somewhat of a start.

"Y/n, it would be nice and all, but just don't be too quick to forgive him. I just don't want you to go through this again." Uraraka said. "Same! So, are the flowers from him, or do you have a secret admirer?" Mina asked. I set the flowers down on my desk and opened up the envelope the card was in, sitting on my bed to read it.

I read the card aloud so Mina and Uraraka could hear. It was so sweet of him. When I finished reading the card, I looked down at the two girls sitting on the floor of my dorm room. They were straight-up bawling crying. "Oh my goodness y'all! The card isn't even for y'all, yet, you're here crying because of it. "B-but it was so......sweet!" Mina exclaimed. "I know! Deku is so sweet sometimes." I raised my eyebrow a little at what Uraraka said, but let it go. I'm gonna keep an eye on her. I told myself, trying not to believe the picture my mind was painting.

"You should go talk to him, Y/n!" Mina said still crying. "But, you guys just said not to forgive him," I reminded them. "Hey, Y/n," Uraraka called me. "What is it Ochaco?" I asked her. "I think Deku might be falling in love with you." My jaw dropped. Is he? We haven't even known each other for that long though. It's only been about 2 months or so since we met. "He can't be, there's no way in hell!" I exclaimed, my mouth hanging wide open and my eyes wide. "I agree with Ochaco, Y/n!" Mina agreed, wiping her eyes.

"So should I talk to him then?" I asked them. They both nodded their heads. "Tomorrow though," Uraraka clarified. "Wanna watch a movie downstairs?" Mina asked. "Sure," Me and Ochaco said, leaving my room and going downstairs to the common room.

Uraraka's POV

After Y/n, Mina, and I left Y/n's room, I pulled out my phone to text Deku. I asked him if he wanted to have a movie night with the rest of the class. He was worried that no one wanted him there, which they probably didn't, but I don't care, I wanted him and Y/n to talk. Even though with the relationship I have with Deku, I shouldn't be promoting their relationship, I can't help but help my friend out with her relationship. I don't think this is technically a lie though, if she asks about what happened, or happening, I'll tell her, but maybe it's best for that to be kept under wraps for now. After all, it's not as big of a secret Deku was keeping from her, so I should be fine, right?

Y/n's POV

On our way down to the common room, I saw Uraraka texting someone. 'Wonder who it is?' I thought. Once we made it downstairs, everyone there greeted us.

"Heyyyyyy, Y/n! How've you been holdin' up lil sis?" Kiri asked me putting his arm around my shoulders, walking me to the couch. "Kiri, I hate to pop your bubble, but I'm older than you, " I corrected him. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. But seriously though, how you been?" Kirishima asked with a serious tone. "I'm doing good I guess. The whole Midoriya thing is pretty tough, but the situation with my dad, I've learned to cope with it. He's always done stuff like this. Lie and manipulate his way into situations that I always have to be blamed for." I said, finally sitting on the couch.