Chapter 32: Filling in the Missing Chapters

Italic = flashback
Oh play the song

(Y/n's) POV

"(Y/n), you fly up and check over those gates, while I'll check over here." Todoroki plainly said. "Gotcha!" I told him. I flew up over the tall gates in front of me and slowly flew high over the area looking for any abandoned buildings or weird-looking places where somebody could be keeping Izuku.

(From Chapter 10: Peeping Tom)

While flying through the cool atmosphere of the night, beads of sweat building up on my forehead as my body started to feel my quirk slowly but surely drain my energy. With my arms straight out behind me to help me soar through the sky faster without having to speed my self up, I slowed down as I approached an area with several buildings.

'Maybe he's here!' I thought, flying closer down towards the buildings to get a closer look at all of the small spaces in between them.

While my head was turned to the right, scanning all of the alleys in between the buildings, my vision quickly shifted as something else caught my attention.

Out of nowhere, a light pink colored paper airplane clouded my vision as it flew through the sky. As it captured my attention, I watched as it flew past my face, towards the other side of me were buildings were, it's paper-made wings flapping due to the wind of the night.

I stopped flying as I tilted my head to the side in confusion. 'What the hell is that doing all the way up here?' I asked myself in my head. I turned my head over to the other side to see if I could see anyone who might've thrown the paper plane.

As I continued looking past a building, waiting to see the person who threw the plane, I tilted my body back, trying to get a better view of the alley behind the building.

It was a skinny walkway with semi-bright building lights lighting it up, giving the sidewalk pavement an orange glow in the darkness of the night.

In the matter of seconds, I witnessed a little girl walk from behind the building. She was wearing a cute little pink dress with some knee high white socks and some flashing sketcher shoes. She was a tanned girl with bright yellow eyes and shoulder length, straightened hair. She had two red clips keep both sides of her hair up to keep it out of her face. She was by herself.

As she walked down the dimly lit pavement of the alley, she kept looking from left to right as though she was looking for something.

Immediately, my mind connected the pieces and assumed that the airplane that had flew past me belonged to the little girl.

I flew over towards the little girl, landing on the sidewalk about a half block away from her. As I got closer to the little girl, enough for her to hear me if I spoke, I got ready to call out to her.

"Excuse me! Are you looking for your paper airplane?" I asked the girl. She immediately turned her head towards me after hearing my voice. Once she saw me, she plastered a giant smile on her small lips.

"No, I was looking for you!" She told me. My smile dropped and my face contorted into a look of confusion. Before I could ask anything else, the little girl started morphing into a gray goo that was dripping off of another, taller, more adult-like body.

'I know that quirk..' I thought. On the other side of the sidewalk, she looked at me with a sinister smile, one that meant all of hell for me.

Toga stood in front of me, rocking back and forth on her feet, her hands clasped together behind her. My breath hitched as she stared at me with a crazy smile on her face, a crazed expression in general. As I turned to fly off back towards Todoroki, my actions was stopped by a large masculine hand grabbing my shoulder once I had turned around.

He was a tall man, maybe 6'4, or 6'5. I nervously stared at his chest, feeling the pressure of his large hand grabbing at my shoulder.

"Long time no see, princess!" The man exclaimed. My eyes swelled up and tears began to blur my vision as I heard the man I knew to hate. 'It can't be...' I told myself.

At the time, I didn't know that this was the start of a long battle of hell. I didn't know that this was the first crack that lead to me being completely broken months down the line.

Even when I was kidnapped, I thought they would only hold me for a little and then my friends would come to get me. That was until I realized nobody was coming to get me. Everyone in your life isn't who you think they are. People change, sometimes they don't change, they just aren't who they say they are from the start of things.

Out of nowhere, my vision went blank and my body went limp. Without being able to hold myself up with my legs, my body collapsed to the pavement, landing me on my side.

As I collapsed onto the ground, the right side of my face harshly knocked onto the ground causing me to groan, although the groan came out weird because of my inability to move my lips. I felt a pair of hands lift me from my waist, throwing me over their shoulder, and walking away.

For the entire time on the person's shoulder while they were taking me somewhere, I listened to the songs the person hummed until we got to wherever the person was going. Once there, they threw me down harshly onto the floor, causing a pained tear to slip out of my eye and roll down the side of my face, towards my ear since I was laying down.

I was picked up and put into a chair, handcuffed and tied up. As soon as I was completely tied up to the chair, my sense of sight and touch started to fade in. Once I was able to see clearly, 3 people were standing in front of me, starting at me in the chair.

My dad, the villain Himiko Toga from the League, and lastly, a person who resembled me in every and any way possible. Or, was it even a person?

"You're probably wondering who the hell I am and why I look like you. I'm called Yn. It means fingers crossed, like, for good luck. I'm a prototype made by AFO to carry out any and every mission ordered by master Ren, your father!" It said. "So, you're like, a robot?" I asked.

"What?! No! No way! I'm human, I have a human heart, blood, feelings, senses, everything anyone else has! In fact, I'm a replica of you! We're the same, down to the number of atoms in each of our bodies. Whatever damage you take, I take, and vice versa, " Yn said.

"Wait, so if your name is Yn, is that how you spell it too, and what is your mission?" I asked. This shit is creepy, she even sounds like me!

"Well, although I'm only called Yn, it's actually spelled Y slant n. Why? I don't fucking know! Also..." Y/n paused.

"My mission is to infiltrate UA high, as (Y/n L/n), build a relationship with the students and teachers, and when ordered, tear it all down by killing every soul there!" Y/n said with a sinister chuckle afterward.

"Anyway, I should get going now! Nice to finally meet you (Y/n)! Todoroki's probably waiting on me, and probably so is that boyfriend of yours! Oh, I'm sorry, of mine!" Y/n said, and with that, she was gone.

I was completely frozen in shock. 'What the hell? When did everything go from sweet to bitter?' I asked myself, beginning to scream Y/n's name to stop her.

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW! COME BACK! PLEASE YOU CAN'T DO THIS! DON'T HURT THEM! Please..." I begged, my head falling low as I began to cry in agony at the future unfolding before my eyes.

'I can't save them. I can't save him'

A/n:

Hey y'all! How was the chapter? I thought I'd do a little back story to let y'all know what REALLY HAPPENED! Also, if you don't understand where this plot went by now, I don't know what to tell you, read it again maybe.

Next chapter will probably go up Monday or something, idk

Anyways this is unedited so if there are any mistakes, let me know and I'll change em!

Bye y'all! And thanks for 1.9k!

Also, y'all should def follow me and get me to 100 followers cause I'm at like...97 right now...