Chapter 23: Unbothered

The title once again is the name of a song, does not relate to the story.

Enjoy!

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Izuku's POV

After walking Y/n to her dorm room, I went back downstairs to my dorm to take a shower. I feel weird after Uraraka touched me earlier, so maybe a shower will wash all that discomfort away.

I opened my dorm room door, walking into my room, and dropping anything I had on my bed. I grabbed a towel from my closet and went to my bathroom, starting the shower and taking my clothes off, putting them in my laundry basket. I turned some music on and hit shuffle, then skipped until it got to the song I wanted.

JUGGERNAUT by Tyler The Creator ft. Lil Uzi Vert and Pharrell Williams.

I stepped in the shower, letting the warmish hottish water hit my skin. I grabbed my bar soap and a rag and started washing myself. After completely washing myself with my rag, I took my loofa, putting somebody wash on it and lathering the soap around my body.

Once I rinsed myself off, I was about to just relax in the shower a little longer. That was until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso.

Of course, I expected it to be Y/n. I grabbed her arms with my hand and turned around to smile at her. "I thought you didn't wanna-" I paused, seeing the person I least wanted to take a shower with.

I quickly let go of her, turned around to face her, and backing up into the wall my shower head was on. What in the fuck? What's so wrong with a guy just trying to take a shower? Why now of all times?

"Uraraka? Why the hell are you in my dorm? No! Why the hell are you in the shower with me? Damnit your naked!" I covered my eyes.

"Aw come on, Deku! Don't be like that! Look, I know you're with Y/n but I feel like we still have feelings for each other. We're in love! So maybe, I can do something to profess my love for you. And you can do the same..." She suggested. She reached for me but I pulled back as far as I can.

"What the HELL? No, we're not doing this right now! Get the- get out, NOW!" I yelled.

"No! I'm not leaving until you admit that you're still in love with me!" Uraraka stood her ground.

"Well then you can keep the fucking room 'cause I'm leaving!" I turned the shower off, grabbing my towel, and wrapping it around the bottom half of my body.

Uraraka got out too, not bothering to cover herself up. I didn't even look at her as I grabbed my phone, charger, and deodorant. Along with lotion, clothes, a comb, my shoes, and threw it all into my yellow book bag.

"Anything else?" I asked myself, looking around my room for anything I could be missing. "Oh!" I realized I had left my wallet and keychain on my bed. I grabbed them putting them in my bookbag before making my way to my door to leave.

Uraraka grabbed my arm, stopping me from leaving. It took every bit of morality I had to not start swinging on her for touching me again. Especially since she was still butt-ass naked.

"Deku, wait! Just give me a chance, please! We were so happy together! How come Y/n gets all of your attention? I was with you first! I just wanna be yours, please?" Uraraka yelled, beginning to cry.

"Release me before I get pissed off, " I simply stated, not turning around at all, just staring straight at my door, trying to keep my cool.

"But-"