Chapter 29: Gonna Love Me

Y/n's POV (two days later)

"Baby wake up! Y/n, come on you gotta get up!" Izuku woke me up. "Hmm? What's going on?" I asked, slowly opening my eyes and turning my body over towards Izuku. "We have to catch our flight, come on, get up and put some clothes on," Izuku told me, peering down at the naked top half of my body peeking out from under the covers.

I groaned in exhaustion, sitting up in the bed and swinging my legs down to the floor, throwing the blanket off of my body. "Damn, bae!" Izuku exclaimed, staring at my body. I flicked him off in annoyance. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "I'm fucking sleepy!" I pouted. "You can sleep all you want on the plane. Well, not too much because we have a couple connecting flights." Izuku told me, zipping up his packed suitcase and dragging it by the hotel door.

I looked over to the alarm clock on the nightstand beside the bed. The time read 2:58 am. "It's so early!" I whined. "Come on, get up!" Izuku told me, walking over to me before taking both of my hands and pulling my body off of the bed. He wrapped his arm around the back of my neck, partially holding me up. I wrapped my arms around his clothed torso, snuggling my nose into his collarbone.

Izuku looked down towards my butt, taking the opportunity to deliver a rough slap to it. "OWWW, BASTARD! GET OFF ME!" I cried. "Baby, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it!" Izuku apologized. I took both of my hands and put them on his chest, pushing him away.

I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed, and put on some underwear, a bra, and a comfortable outfit for our travel back to Musutafu, Japan. "What are you wearing bae bae?" Izuku asked, digging through his duffel bag. I walked out of the bathroom, showing him my fit. "You look cute!" Izuku complimented me. "Thank you, Izuku! You ready?" I asked, grabbing my book bag and my duffle bag, walking towards my suitcases to drag them out of the room.

"Aht, aht! I got it, just take your bookbag since you have your phone and wallet and stuff in there." "But, Izuku, you have your suitcase, both of my suitcases, and both of our bags. That's too much! At least let me take one of the suitcases!" I tried compromising. Izuku let out a sigh. "Fine." He agreed, rolling the lightest suitcase over to me. I grabbed the handle and dragged it out of the hotel room, making sure I had everything including the key card, as I closed the door, and got into the elevator with Izuku.

Once we got downstairs, I told Izuku to go outside to our bus, and put our things in there while I checked out. Once I was finished, I grabbed my book bag and suitcase and went outside to put them on the bus. Once I got on the bus, I greeted everyone.

"Hey, y'all! Good morning I guess. Our flight is at 4:58 am, it is 4:02 am right now. The airport is about ten minutes away. So when we get to the airport, we're gonna have to rush! Be prepared to run! We cannot miss this flight because there are no other flights I can book last minute! Also, you all look nice and comfortable!" I finished, going to sit beside Izuku who was sitting in the window seat with his head leaned against the window.

Everyone's fits