Chapter 13: OP

Y/n's POV

"Hey, Y/n! So did you and Midoriya talk things out?" Mina asked me, sitting down at the lunch table with the rest of the girls. "Sadly no. Everything is still the same." I said, a disappointed expression written all over my face. "Just give him some time, Y/n. I'm sure Deku will come around, alright?" Uraraka said, rubbing my back trying to encourage me that things will be fine. "Yeah. If you say so." I responded. The girls just looked at me with pity. 'Damn.' They all thought.

It was now Friday. Today Izuku and I are supposed to go to my house for dinner with my mom. His mom is also supposed to join. To be honest, I wasn't really in the mood to sit down and have a nice dinner with Izuku, acting like everything is fine because it's not. I'm not like everyone else that can just ignore or fake their feelings, if I'm pissed you'll know. Same with my other emotions. But I would feel terrible if I was to just cancel on my mom and Izuku's mom like that, so I decided to just suck it up just this once, and do it for Ms. Midoriya and mom, not for Izuku at all.

Things haven't really changed between the two of us either. He's been a little more touchy, but I could still tell something was wrong. I'm not gonna keep asking him to tell me what's wrong. If he's not gonna tell me, then I guess I won't know. But if he won't communicate, neither will I. He's starting to piss me off with this whole secret. Like what's so bad that he can't just tell me what it is. I know one thing, when I finally do find out, that asshole's life will be at risk!

Today, in hero training class, we were working on group sparring exercises. We all got into teams of three and pulled out letters to tell us which team to fight. Whichever team pulled out a blank paper would fight the winning team. I was on a team with Shinsou and Sero. There was one team that had 4 people. Of course, it was Deku's team.

His team consisted of himself, Shoji, Uraraka, and Denki. He also had the team that picked out the blank paper, so they stayed back to watch all the teams on the monitor, while of course my team was picked to fight first against Team D. Team D consisted of Momo, Tsu, and Bakugo.

Each of our teams started at opposite sides of ground beta, and when we heard the starting horn, we took off, heading towards the center of the playing field. "So what's the plan?" Sero asked. "I'm not sure, we're going against a strong team, and I need to prove my worth so Aizawa doesn't think it was a mistake to transfer me," Shinsou said. "Shinsou you already got in, I don't think he'll transfer you out at a random point I. The school year." I assured him, not to think over what I just said. "..." "Actually, maybe he would! Never mind. Anyways, we know everyone's quirks and weaknesses, maybe we could-" I started, getting interrupted by a giant explosion. We all know who that was.

"Congratulations," Aizawa said in an unamused voice.

Flashback to battle

My team followed the explosion we heard. It was farther away than we thought, so it took about 8-10 minutes to get there. Once we were finally there, the area was completely clear, with no damage, or sign of any type of explosion. I realized it was a setup, I turned around to see a normal, demonic Bakugo, launching himself towards us. "HIT THE DECK!" I yelled at my teammates. We all dropped to the ground, dodging the flying Bakugo.

My team then split up so we could have better chances of capturing or knocking out each team member of Team D. Somehow, Team D had managed to corner us with no way out, or so they thought. "Umm, Y/n? What do we do now?" Sero asked me worried. "Should we forfeit?" Shinsou asked me, worth a monotoned voice, but had wide eyes from the fact that we were cornered with Team D standing right in front of us, ready to attack at any given moment.

But nobody knew that I had a trick up my sleeve. I used my electrical energy to blackout the surrounding cameras. "What the hell?!" Aizawa cursed, looking up at the projecting screen in confusion. "It's Y/n. She short-circuited the cameras and made them blackout." Said All Might. "Let's head over there." Midnight said.