Chapter 27: Holding You Down

Once again the title has nothing to do with the chapter, I was listening to Jazmine Sullivan while writing this chapter so I named the chapter after one of her songs. Okay, enjoy the chapter!

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Y/n's POV

"Hey, Y/n! Let's do a little challenge before we get ready!" Deku suggested, closing the door behind him. "Okay, what do you have in mind?" I asked him. "Chapstick challenge! So basically one of us puts on a blindfold and the other puts on a flavored chapstick and kisses the other. The blindfolded person has to guess what flavor chapstick you put on!" Deku explained. "You got some chapstick?" I asked him. "Yeah, I picked some up earlier." He told me, pulling out a bag with differently flavored chapsticks in it.

He came and sat on the bed beside me, wrapping a black bandana around his eyes. "Okay, I'm ready!" He announced, I picked up the clear bag full of chapsticks and picked through the bag. I picked cookie dough, taking off the cap and gliding it on my lips before putting the cap back on and putting it on the bed beside me.

I leaned forward and pecked Izuku's lips, pulling back and staring at him, waiting for his answer. "Umm, can I try again?" He asked. I leaned back forward and kissed him again, a little longer, and started pulling back. Izuku leaned in so he could try to taste the chapstick off my lips. I took my hand and pushed him back. "Nuh-uh, don't cheat!" I laughed. "Is it cake batter?" He asked, still blindfolded. "Nope! One more chance!" I told him.

"Is it really not cake batter?!" He asked in shock. "Nope!" I told him. "Again!" He ordered. I leaned in and gave him a kiss that lasted about five seconds. During that five seconds, Izuku licked all over my lips, trying to taste the chapstick. When I finally managed to pull away, I sent Izuku a glare that he could even sense without seeing me. "Damn, sorry! I'm just trying to taste!" He said, raising his hands in defense.

I started laughing at the dirty thought that popped up in my mind. "Taste what?" I asked, hardly getting out the question because of how hard I was laughing. I fell back onto the bed, holding my stomach with my knees bent up to my stomach. Izuku lifted his blindfold over one eye to look at me. "Oh, so we're going there?" He asked getting up from his side of the bed and spreading my bent legs, leaning his body between them.

Still laughing, I took my hand and started pushing him off of me. "Izuku we gotta get ready! Later!" I told him, no longer laughing, leaning back on my elbows. "Please! Just a quickie! Give me ten minutes!" He pleaded. I thought about it for a minute, seeing how desperate he was to get some cutty.

(That came straight from ATL, one of my favorite movies)

'Ahh, what the hell!' I thought, giving in to Izuku's sexual desires. "You got a condom?" I asked him. His bright green eyes lit up with excitement at my question. "Hold on lemme go check!" He said, running through our hotel room, looking for his bag to search for a condom. He left into the bathroom, going towards his bag.

About three minutes later, Izuku came back out of the bathroom. "What took you so long? Did you fi-" I stopped my sentence after seeing Izuku trudge back into the bedroom with his head down and arms hanging. He laid on the bed on his side, his back facing me.

I turned him over to see both of his hands covering his face and his bottom lip trembling. My eyes widened in realization and my jaw dropped. "Bae! I know you're not crying! It's not that serious, we can pick some up later, okay? Don't cry, it's nothing to cry about!" I assured him, lifting his head to rest on my lap, using my hand to massage his scalp. He slowly moved his hands off of his face. A single tear flew down the side of his face when he opened his eyes.