fifty-seven.

A/N UPDATE???????? 😱

Chan, Changbin, Felix and Minho walked into the ice-cream parlor, Felix already jumping up and down in excitement. Changbin giggled at the cuteness of the younger boy, pointing at the sign on the wall that had all the flavors. 

Sadly, Jisung had to go straight home after field day, since he was grounded. Minho was 100% pouting about it, of course, but his friends weren't taking him seriously. They just shoved him lightly and asked him what kind of ice-cream he wanted. 

Minho chose birthday cake flavored ice-cream, obviously, because it was blue and he was mourning the fact that Jisung wasn't there. So blue ice-cream was the natural choice. Of course. 

The five-person ice-cream date had been Chan's idea, who claimed that sugar helped rejuvenate the body after exertion, which was probably true. Since Chan was the one who suggested it, Minho hoped that Chan was also the one paying, because broke high school student tingz 🤪. 

He was wrong. 

Minho sadly paid for his own ice-cream before heading over to where Changlix and Chan were sitting. ChanChanglix? 2Chan(g)lix? Felchanchang? 

Anyway. 

Felix got double dark chocolate fudge brownie ice-cream. Chan seemed to be enjoying the honey caramel vanilla chocolate sugar warm fuzzy cuddly flavor. And Minho didn't know what flavor of ice-cream Changbin got, but it looked darkeu. 

Minho sad down dejectedly, stuffing his mouth with blue ice-cream whilst essentially being a depresso espresso. 

Hm. Maybe they should make an ice-cream flavor of that. 

"Hi, Changbin!" someone suddenly said in the most bubbly, adorable voice Minho had ever heard (besides Jisung's voice, but that was besides the point). 

Felchanchangho looked up to find Jeongin standing there, smiling shyly while holding a cone of bright pink ice-cream. 

"Can I sit with you guys?" he pouted. "My friends couldn't come." 

Chan immediately nodded, so Jeongin slid into the booth next to him. 

"Um, how's detention been?" Jeongin asked Changbin while taking a small lick of his giant ice-cream cone. 

Changbin shrugged. "It's honestly kinda low-key? Like I honestly expected Hyunjin to bug me or at least talk to me, but he fully ignores me. He doesn't even sit on the same side of the room as me. So it's okay." 

Jeongin nodded, a smile gracing across his lips. "That's great! I'm so sorry you have to do detention, it's my fault and I-" 

"Hey," Changbin interrupted him. "Seriously, don't apologize. It's no one's fault but Hyunjin's."

"Yeah," Felix chimed in. "Normalize blaming Hyunjin for all your problems." 

Chan snorted. "Stupid Hyunjin. I got an A- on my math final." 

"Because of Hyunjin, Jisung's grounded," Minho grumbled. 

Jeongin grinned. "Why did Hyunjin have to make me hated and bullied at school?" 

All smiles dropped from everyone's faces. 

"Jeongin. . . ." Chan murmured. 

Jeongin laughed awkwardly. "I-It was a joke, you guys don't have to-" 

He was cut off when Chan pulled him into a hug, holding him tightly to his chest. 

"You're not gonna be bullied by anyone anymore on my watch, okay?" Chan said quietly and sadly. 

Jeongin just squeaked in response. 

Felchanchanghojeong spent the next hour or so eating way too much ice-cream (they ended up buying seconds and thirds) and talking about anything and everything, from favorite foods to dream vacations to summer plans to favorite musical artists to grandma's addresses. 

That is, until Minho got restless. 

He waited until Jeongin was done telling a story about geese and pajama pants, then stood up. 

"Hey, guys," he said. "I'm gonna head out, if it's okay with everyone." 

Chan nodded. "Sure. But you should bring him some ice-cream." He winked. 

Minho furrowed his brow. "Huh?" 

"When you go see Jisung. Bring him some ice-cream," Felix chimed in. 

"Duhhhh," Changbin added. 

Minho blushed. "I- I'm not- We- He-" He sighed. "Okay." 

Jeongin giggled. 

Minho smiled sarcastically at his friends, then got up and headed over to buy his favorite person, aka Han Jisung, some cheesecake-flavored ice-cream. 

A/N ARE YOU GUYS SHOCKED I UPDATED BC I AM TOO 

ok but on a serious note NOTHING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER IS ON A SERIOUS NOTE?? LIKE FR I DID NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND IT SHOWS LFHSKGXDFSJLDKSGF

anyway sorry its super short but im thinking of maybe a double update today. i just couldnt figure out how to transition to the next part and i didnt want to do a timeskip so i gave up 😃 

if i actually double update that'll be funny cause i dont trust myself but aNyWaY 

have a lovely day honey bunnies