forty-six.

A/N OKAY I COMPLETELY PLANNED OUT THE REST OF THE STORY SO IT'LL BE EASIER TO UPDATE NOW. GET READY. :) 

if anyone was wanting to know an estimate, there are gonna be about 40 chapters left of the story

by the way, this chapter and maybe this whole book is dedicated to @Hanjisungs_cake  hehe. you honestly don't know how much you motivate me. you support all my stories and I love reading all your comments. seriously ilysm. thank you for being patient with me even though sometimes I disappear for a while and sometimes my writing is super weird lmao. your support means the world to me. ILY. OK THATS ALL I HOPE THIS DOESNT CREEP YOU OUT SLDKFJ I JUST HAD TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE APPRECIATED. AIGHT *awkward giggling* 

-everyone's soulmate (you know it's true so stop denying it hehe) 

****************

Minho shoved his hands deep into his jacket pockets, walking down the hallway with his head looking downward. 

Changbin hadn't been coming to school much because of the breakup and all that, and Minho was too awkward to go up to Jisung and talk to him, so he accepted his defeat and embraced the loneliness. 

He shuffled towards his next class, trying his best to not bump into anyone in the crowded hallway. 

Even though he was late to class, there were still a lot of people in the hallway. Teachers were starting to round them up and send them to class - and if they refused, they were getting taken to detention. 

He kept his eyes on his feet, so he jumped in surprise when someone grabbed him roughly by the wrist and pulled him down a side hallway that definitely wasn't the way to his classroom. 

"Hey-" He was cut off by someone putting their hand over his mouth as they dragged him. 

"Shh!" they whispered at them, not turning their head so he couldn't tell who it was. 

Am I about to get beat up? Are you fucking kidding me? 

Minho tried to wriggle out of the creepy person's grasp, but they held tight and kept on pulling him behind them until they exited the school out the back doors. 

The kidnapper laughed, flipping their hair out of their eyes as they turned to smile adorably at Minho. 

"Hi," Jisung giggled. 

Minho groaned. "You scared me!" he complained. "I thought you were gonna murder me or something." 

Jisung clicked his tongue, shaking his head back and forth. "Now, why would I do that when I already told you I'm not a murderer?" 

"You . . . huh?" Minho furrowed his brow, watching as Jisung put his back against the wall of the school and slid down so he was sitting in the grass. 

Jisung chuckled. "Oh, right. You were super drunk." 

Minho sat down next to Jisung, looking softly at the younger boy. "So what did you need?" he asked. 

"Huh?" 

Minho laughed. "Why did you kidnap me?" 

Jisung blushed. "O-Oh. I dunno. I was gonna ask you if you, um, wanted to *sluff with me. Of course, you can say no, but I feel like we could be ninjas and pull it off without getting caught." Jisung drew small circles in the grass with his finger as he spoke. 

(*Sluff is a slang term where I live that means "skip class".

"Jisung, your mom said we're not supposed to-"