forty-four.

A/N Question. Does anyone have any sleeping habits? Like do you sleepwalk or talk in your sleep or anything? I twitch in my sleep. like a LOT. sometimes it's just my hands, but most of the time my entire body just like convulses.... it's strange. anyway enjoy the chapter I was just wondering lmao 

Boom boom. Boom boom. Boom boom. Boom boom. 

Minho groaned, moving his hands to cradle his head. 

It felt like his heart was in his skull - that's how much his head was pounding. 

He slowly peeled his eyes open, even though that didn't do much of a difference, because whether his eyes were opened or closed, all he saw was black. 

He tried to stand up, but there was a weight on top of him, gently pinning him down. 

Suddenly, nothing made sense and everything was dark and confusing and strange and Minho was trapped-

Finally, his eyes adjusted to the light outside. He looked around, finding himself sitting at a shabby metal table in front of a shabby little convenience store. 

He furrowed his brow, only barely remembering things from the day before. He had done a drinking battle with Felix, and then someone had gotten hurt and they'd gone to the hospital. After that, things were a little less fuzzy. He had driven someone home, they'd asked him to stay, and then they walked to buy something at this store. 

Why he was asleep outside, he had no idea. And who the person was that he did this all with, he didn't remember either. 

Until he looked down. 

A small, soft-looking boy was sleeping on his lap, a soft smile dusted across his lips. His hands were gently clutching the front of Minho's shirt and his legs were wrapped around Minho's waist. His head was leaned against the older as he cuddled him. 

And suddenly Minho was very grateful for his drunk self getting his crush to cuddle him like this - even if it was in front of a convenience store in the middle of the night. 

Jisung hummed gently in his sleep, snuggling closer to Minho, whose eyes sparkled as he smiled down at the boy on his lap. 

BOOM BOOM. BOOM BOOM. 

"Ah," Minho hissed, grabbing at his pounding head. 

He glanced over at the convenience store through squinted eyes. A dull flashing sign hung on the the window that read "24 Hour Service". 

Minho decided right then and there that this headache was not ideal and he would very much like to murder it until it was more than dead, but he didn't want to leave Jisung alone outside while he went to look for hangover medicine. He didn't want to wake him up, either, since he seemed so peaceful and happy. 

So he cradled Jisung as he stood up gently, then moved the boy onto his back so that Jisung's head was resting on Minho's shoulder as he slept. 

Hefting Jisung up higher onto his back, Minho slowly (so that he wouldn't wake him up) moved over to the door of the convenience store. 

He went inside, smiling at the cashier in the front. She had a name tag reading Shin Jiyoon. She seemed young but friendly. 

"Still here?" she giggled as he came in.