seventy-eight.

Jisung shifted, humming to himself. He sighed contentedly, enjoying the warmth that the blanket wrapped around him provided. He adjusted his position a little, grabbing the blanket by both sides to pull it tighter around him- 

But it wasn't a blanket at all. It was a pair of arms. Human arms. 

"G'morning," a tired, raspy voice whispered into his ear. 

Jisung startled a little, eyes widening as he turned his head to try and see who was lying behind him, holding him close. Obviously, he knew it was Minho, but he just wanted to make sure he wasn't dreaming because for a second he had totally forgotten that he had cuddled his boyfriend - his boyfriend! - all night long, and not just that- they lived together now. 

"Morning," Jisung squeaked back. Minho smiled at him, leaning down to press a kiss to his lips. 

Jisung cringed. "Ack. Brush your teeth first, you nasty," he complained, turning around fully so he was facing Minho, Minho's arms loosely wrapped around his waist as he looked down at Jisung. "How'd you sleep?" Jisung asked quietly. 

Minho hummed. "Really good, actually," he replied, his eyes shining. "I wish I could hold you every night." He paused after saying that, then chuckled to himself. "Oh wait. I can." 

Jisung rolled his eyes. "Not if I don't let you." 

Minho's smile immediately dropped. He pulled his arms away from Jisung quickly. "God, you're right. Consent. Sorry." Jisung watched as Minho's lip jutted out in a pout and he looked down at his hands, almost ashamed. 

Jisung let out a light airy laugh, taking hold of Minho's arms, pulling him close again and placing his arms back around his waist. 

"It was a joke," he said, letting his fingers run through Minho's hair. "You can hold me whenever you want to, Min." 

Minho let out a relieved sigh, pulling Jisung impossibly close as he buried his face in Jisung's hair. 

"You smell good," he mumbled. 

Jisung laughed. "Ew. I haven't even showered yet." 

Minho let out a little 'hmph'. "Well you still smell good." 

They laid there for a while longer, tangled up in each other's arms, just breathing in the existence of each other and basking in the feeling of being with the people they cherished most, people they could go as far as calling their second halves. 

"Minho?" Jisung murmured, looking up at him. 

"Yeah?" 

"What time is it?"

Minho hummed, reaching behind him to grab his phone off the nightstand next to the bed. He brought it in front of him, holding it with one hand while still letting his other hand remain placed on the small of Jisung's back. He turned the phone on, and- 

"Shit." 

Jisung tensed. "What?" 

Minho's lips slowly upturned into a small smile, chuckling as he turned his phone off again and threw it somewhere on the bed. "We slept in, babe," he muttered, going back to cuddling Jisung. 

Jisung frowned, trying to pull away from the embrace but letting out a whine when Minho resisted, his arms tight around the boy. 

"What time is it?" he demanded. 

Minho shut his eyes. "Shhhhh. Let's just go back to sleep." 

"Wahh, Minho!" Jisung complained, wiggling around to try and loosen Minho's grasp, but to no avail. "Tell me what time it is."