seventy-nine.

You couldn't express in just one word how Han Jisung was feeling- because quite honestly, his mind was a mess, his emotions were a mess. 

The only thing remotely neat about him was the way he was dressed- a simple, clean suit. Sure, maybe he was a little overdressed, and Felix was lounging next to him in a knit sweatpants/sweater matching set, but this was graduation. 

Chan and Changbin's graduation. 

Minho's graduation. 

To Jisung, it felt like a monumental day, and so yeah, he dressed up for it. 

His hair was hanging in front of his face in semi-messy but well thought out strands, adding a more casual feel to the look, although the sparkly makeup Felix had done for him in the bathroom while they waited for the ceremony to start didn't really match the rest of the vibe. 

Jisung's leg bounced up and down anxiously as he sat with his hands folded over his lap, watching Felix scroll through twitter. 

"Seriously, you can calm down," Felix said as his eyes stayed glued to his phone screen. He reached over and placed a hand on Jisung's knee, kindly but forcefully stopping him from bouncing his leg up and down. "This is a good thing. We should be proud of them." 

"Why? Because they didn't fail any classes? Well whoopty-doo, good for them, what an accomplishment," Jisung muttered cynically. 

Felix laughed. "Stop being so bitter about it, my god. Minho's literally staying in Seoul for you. You'll definitely still see him at least once a week, so I don't see why you have to be so moody about it. And obsessive too, god, you've only been dating for like a week." 

Jisung reached over and shoved Felix's shoulder. "You're one to talk," he shot back. "You're going to America with Bin for an entire fucking summer and are you even dating at all? No, you pussy, you're not." 

Felix gasped, finally turning to look at Jisung. "Take that back," he growled lowly. 

Jisung just shot him a smug smile in return. 

Someone behind Jisung cleared his throat. He turned to find Jeongin standing there, looking beautiful as always in wide black slacks and a white frilly shirt. 

"Could I sit with you guys?" he asked timidly. 

Jisung nodded and shoved Felix again, silently telling him to scoot over a seat to make room. Felix shoved Jisung back but complied, and they both moved over so Jeongin could join them. 

"Thanks," Jeongin said appreciatively, earning a smile from both boys. 

The lights suddenly dimmed, signaling the start of the program, and just like that, Jisung's leg was bouncing again.  

"Welcome to JYP Performing Arts High School," a voice boomed over the loudspeaker, filling up the auditorium as the only lights remaining on were the ones pointed at the stage. A man entered the light, a microphone in his hand. "This year's senior class was filled with many bright faces and bright minds, which we are thrilled to be able to release into the world today. Like a butterfly hatching from its cocoon, we are prepared to let these young adults spread their wings and fly into the beautiful flowers of their futures." 

The man proceeded to make an incredibly long and unbearably cheesy speech, long enough that Jisung eventually got bored. He glanced around, his eyes landing on Felix, who was snoring lightly, his head leaned back against his seat. Jeongin, on the contrary, was paying intent attention, his eyes glued to the dramatic administrator. 

After the man finally finished, a few girls came in and sang a song about growing up and moving on, and then another student did a piano piece. Finally, all the teachers and administrators came out on the stage and lined up, ready to shake the hands of all the students.