twenty-six.

Changbin sat awkwardly on Hyunjin's couch, not knowing what to do. Hyunjin was currently in the kitchen getting them snacks. 

Of course, Changbin knew that he shouldn't be nervous, but for some reason he still was. 

He knew what Hyunjin wanted out of this sleep-over, and although Changbin really, REALLY didn't want that, he knew he would probably do it anyway so that Hyunjin wouldn't leave him. 

Changbin was terrified that he would mess up and Hyunjin wouldn't love him anymore. 

Why couldn't he just be good enough so people could find value in him and love him? 

Why did he have to be so stupid and dumb and mean and ugly and annoying? 

"Babe? Could you come help me?" Hyunjin called. 

Changbin immediately jumped up and hurried into the kitchen so Hyunjin wouldn't call him slow or accuse him of ignoring Hyunjin or disrespecting him. 

But of course he also hurried to run his fingers through his hair first so Hyunjin wouldn't call him ugly or disgusting. 

"Sure, what do you need help with?" Changbin asked quickly, turning the corner to find his boyfriend smiling mischievously. 

Before Changbin said anything else, Hyunjin quickly walked forward, obviously intending to kiss Changbin. 

But before he could make their lips meet, there was a banging noise against the window as a voice called from outside. 

"Grandma?"