seventy-seven.

Minho and Jisung spent the next few hours touring Minho's (very big and very fancy) house. Jisung learned that there were a good amount of bedrooms- though Minho insisted they still share. There was also a movie theatre, an indoor pool and the biggest kitchen Jisung had ever seen. 

After the tour, Minho had carried Jisung's bags up to his room in a few trips and then dragged an empty dresser from a separate bedroom into the room as well. 

Minho and Jisung were now folding and putting away all of Jisung's clothes- well, more like Minho was folding and Jisung was watching since Minho literally wouldn't let him help at all. 

"Don't you have cats?" Jisung asked quietly, getting tired. 

Minho nodded. "Yeah, they're probably sleeping somewhere or ripping apart a couch or something. We can go find them later, if you want." 

Jisung nodded, then yawned. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, rubbing his eyes as he checked the time. 

2:43 AM. 

"Hey, Min?" Jisung said quietly, fidgeting with his fingers as he watched Minho fold laundry. 

"Hm?" Minho hummed in response. 

"I'm kinda tired," Jisung murmured, letting out a little yawn again. "Could I, uh- could I go to bed?" 

Minho looked up at him, then smiled softly as he watched the boy rub tiredly at his eyes again. "God, yes, of course you can," he immediately replied. 

Jisung nodded, then blushed at the thought that he was asking to go to bed. In Minho's bed. 

Well, in their bed. 

That they shared. 

Together. 

Minho watched as Jisung just stood there, frozen, his face slowly becoming more and more red. It made the older boy chuckle. 

"Come on," Minho said gently, setting down the hoodie that he had been holding and standing up, stepping towards Jisung and holding out his hand. "We can finish putting these away in the morning." 

"It is the morning," Jisung argued. "Plus, you have your graduation tomorrow. Er, today, technically." 

Minho just hummed again, saying nothing. He took Jisung's hand in his, leading the boy out into the hallway and into a bathroom. 

"Let's brush our teeth before we go to bed." 

Jisung nodded. They had already brought some of his things into the bathroom, so he grabbed his toothbrush from its spot on the counter, but then he paused. 

Was he really about to brush his teeth in front of his boyfriend? He imagined himself, toothpaste foam running down his face and making him look like some wild animal with rabies. 

Jisung was embarrassed just picturing it. 

"You okay?" Minho asked, and Jisung turned to him quickly, nodding. He put some toothpaste on his toothbrush (as little as he could so that hopefully he wouldn't turn into a rabies monster) and stuck it into his mouth, starting to brush his teeth. 

Minho did the same, and soon they were standing side by side, brushing their teeth together like a domestic married couple and not like two boyfriends who had literally been dating for no more than a week. 

Jisung's arms ached as he lifted them to brush his teeth, but Minho had evidently forgotten about the whole don't-use-your-arms shit and he sure as hell wasn't going to remind him, so he ignored the pain and kept on brushing.