thirty-six.

TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE AND ATTEMPTED RAPE

"Please, stop," Changbin whispered, wrapping his arms tighter around himself.

Hyunjin smirked. "Why? Are you scared?"

"Yes. . . ." Changbin admitted, scooting further away from his boyfriend who was currently staring at him with a hungry look in his eyes.

"Good." Hyunjin swung his arm, connecting the back of his hand with Changbin's face. 

Changbin squeezed his eyes shut, whimpering quietly as the sharp sting of pain erupted from the spot where he had been hit. 

"You fucking betrayed me, you disgusting pig!" Hyunjin yelled, pushing Changbin down so his back was pressed against the couch and he was pinned down. "I told you that you didn't need friends when you had me. Why would you do something like this to me?"

A tear fell down Changbin's cheek, but he said nothing.

"I asked you a question, you idiot!" Hyunjin hit Changbin again, harder this time. The older boy cowered, shielding his face with his arms.

"P-Please, stop-"

Hyunjin scoffed, glaring at his weak boyfriend, the only person he had trusted, the person who had hurt him. 

Changbin should feel pain. He should be punished. 

"You deserve this! Don't pretend like you're the victim here," Hyunjin spat in Changbin's face. "I warned you. I told you not to cheat on me, but you did it anyway! How could you? How could you do something like that to me?" 

Hyunjin grabbed Changbin's wrists, pinning them above his head. "I said how could you! Answer me, you fucking coward!"

Changbin sobbed, turning his face so he didn't have to look at the boy above him. "Hyunjin, I didn't cheat on you-"

Hyunjin interrupted him. "Yes you did, you-"

"LET ME FUCKING SPEAK!" Changbin growled, trying but failing to push Hyunjin off of him. "You're the one who's cheated on me before, the one who didn't care about this relationship from the start. I put so much into us! I tried so hard to make this work, because I really do love you! But I'm not the problem here. You are. You're such a fucking hypocrite! You have no right to accuse me of cheating just because I talked to someone who wasn't you. You don't own me! I have the right to have a social life, one that you're not a part of. At least I'm not sleeping around while my boyfriend just lets it happen! No more. No more letting you do whatever you want. I'm fucking done."

Hyunjin smirked, leaning closer to Changbin's face. "You want to talk about me sleeping around? Well, what else was I supposed to do? You weren't gonna do it with me, and I'm impatient, so it's really your fault, not mine." 

As Hyunjin spoke, his hands slid underneath Changbin's t-shirt, ghosting over his body. Changbin shivered, closing his eyes as more tears slid down his face. 

"But if you're really that jealous," Hyunjin continued, "then let me help you. Let me make you feel good." He leaned in, biting down softly on Changbin's earlobe. "I've waited long enough," he whispered into Changbin's ear. 

"GET OFF ME!" Changbin screamed, pushing Hyunjin in the chest. The younger boy crashed to the floor, immediately jumping up angrily. 

"Don't you dare touch me!" Hyunjin yelled, walking back over to Changbin, but his boyfriend had already stood up and moved towards the door. 

"We're done, okay? We're done," Changbin babbled, backing up quickly as Hyunjin stepped towards him. "You're a fucking psycho. I'm done with you controlling me and my decisions." 

Hyunjin laughed emotionlessly. The laugh rolled off his tongue like it belonged in his mouth, but the sound made Changbin cringe internally in fear. 

"How could you say that? I've stayed with you this entire time! Who else would do that? Who else would willingly put up with you? You're literally so annoying and disgusting, and yet here I am! You have no one besides me. Do you hear me? NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU. Especially not after I ruin you." Hyunjin lunged at his boyfriend, pinning him against the wall as the older boy sobbed uncontrollably. "You deserve to die. You're such a failure," Hyunjin whispered as he tugged at Changbin's shirt, pulling it over his head before he could protest. "I'm the only one who stayed with you, who was there for you. You only have me." 

Changbin shook violently as Hyunjin stared hungrily at his exposed chest, bringing his mouth down to suck on his boyfriend's neck. 

"P-Please stop, Hyunjin-" 

"Shhh," Hyunjin comforted, petting Changbin's head softly. "We both know you want this. So just shut up and do what I say, okay?" 

Changbin shook his head, trying to push his boyfriend away. "N-No, we're through, I want to go home-" 

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Hyunjin screamed, slamming his knee into Changbin's gut, making him double over in pain. "I promise I'll make this enjoyable for you," he said, quieter this time. 

His hands moved to Changbin's pants, unbuttoning them quickly. As he did this, he attached his mouth to Changbin's collarbones, sucking softly. 

Changbin continued to sob, but stopped trying to fight. His whole body was in pain from the blows to his stomach and face, and he just wanted to curl up and die. 

Suddenly, the door slammed open. 

"GET OFF HIM!"