seventy-six.

Jisung fidgeted anxiously with his fingers (which now had all of their feeling back) as he followed Minho into his house. 

After a deliciously fun car ride that included blasting music, screaming randomness out the car windows, holding hands and maybe a little (or a lot) of kissing, they had arrived at Minho's house. Jisung's heart had immediately sped up as he looked at the building. 

Jisung had never been to Minho's house before. It honestly looked a lot like Jisung's house, besides the fact that it was at least a whole story bigger and a whole lot grander, and the front yard was completely dead. At this point, there wasn't much grass at all- instead, the yard was filled with dirt, weeds and a few patches of dead grass. 

Okay, scratch that. It looked nothing like Jisung's house. 

It was fancy as hell with a dry as hell yard, which was a weird combination, but it honestly didn't repulse Jisung. Instead, it made him smile a little. He imagined Minho, living all alone, out here trying to pull weeds, and he found the thought really cute. 

As Minho unlocked the front door and they walked in, Jisung's little smile immediately turned into a wide-mouthed expression as he took in what he could see of the house so far, which was pretty much just marble pillars, leather sofas, crystal chandeliers, and a fountain. 

A fucking fountain spraying fucking pink fucking water in the middle of the fanciest fucking room Jisung had ever stepped foot into in his entire fucking life. 

What the fuck. 

Jisung was completely shocked as he wordlessly looked around the room, mesmerized by the absolute luxury of the place. 

Minho just chuckled awkwardly. "Listen, I know it's kinda weird. It's my parent's house," he hurried to explain. "I was gonna sell it and buy an apartment but I couldn't find one close enough to the school." 

Jisung nodded absentmindedly as he looked around, but then his eyes widened and he turned to face Minho. "Sell it?!" he asked. "Oh my god if you sell this place I'm sure you'll be rich." 

Minho chuckled nervously, scratching his neck as he looked anywhere but at Jisung. "About that..." 

Jisung opened his mouth, then closed it again, then opened it, at a loss for words. "Huh?" he squeaked out quietly. 

"Okay. Don't freak out," Minho started with, which of course started making Jisung freaking out. 

"Oh my fucking god you're rich!" he exclaimed, pretty much just babbling as he turned in circles, looking with unbelievable awe at the stained glass, at the tapestries on the walls, at the fucking chandelier

Minho slowly stepped closer to Jisung, placing his hands on the boy's shoulders. "Shhh," he said, pulling Jisung as he started walking backwards towards the expensive-as-hell looking couches. "Come on, let's sit down and we can talk." 

Jisung followed Minho, his mouth open though nothing was coming out but a little squeak as he sat on a couch that way too comfortable and way too fancy as Minho took Jisung's hands in his, gently holding them. 

"I'm not rich." 

Jisung visibly slouched a bit more, letting out a sigh of relief. 

"But my parents are." 

Relief gone. 

Minho smiled a little. "You don't have to feel weird about it, I promise it's not a big deal. I don't even know my parents that well at this point, but they send me, um, a lot of money so I can live pretty well off without them. That's why I don't have a job or anything."