forty.

"Um, guys?" Jisung called out quietly as he looked down at the cut on his hand. 

It's not too deep, he tried to assure himself, but because of the giant piece of glass sticking out he couldn't really see the injury very well. Plus, the amount of pain told him that it wasn't good. 

"Guys?" he repeated when he got no response. 

Still, no one answered, so he stood up shakily and shuffled back out to the living room, where Changbin and Felix were engaged in some sort of thumb war and Minho was doing a handstand. 

"Um. . . ." Jisung muttered, not really knowing what to say. He was embarrassed enough that he had been so clumsy, but he was also starting to go into shock from the pain and his brain wasn't working right.  "I-I need help. . . ." 

Felix, who was laughing, turned to look at his friend and immediately stood up, all traces of joy gone from his face. 

"Jisung!" he exclaimed, jumping over the coffee table and landing next to Jisung. "What the hell happened to you?" 

Jisung looked down at his hand. It was completely red (besides the glass), and there was an alarming amount of blood dripping down his arm. 

"I tripped," he answered quietly. 

Minho, upon hearing this conversation, dropped down from his handstand and turned, his eyes immediately shining with concern. He hurried over to the younger boys, and Changbin joined them as well. The three boys circled around Jisung, asking him question after question. 

"Does it hurt?" 

"How deep is it?" 

"What happened?" 

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" 

"Are you gonna die?" 

"Are you feeling okay?" 

"Do you need a hug?" 

That last question happened to be from Minho, which made Jisung blush, but he didn't dwell on it for too long because he was quickly starting to get very lightheaded. His knees suddenly started to shake until they gave out on him. 

Minho rushed forward and caught him before he hit the ground, holding him gently as if he would break. 

"We need to take him to the hospital," he said quickly, walking towards the door. 

Changbin followed closely behind him. "You're too drunk to drive him, Minho. I can drive." 

"I-I can take myself," Jisung stuttered out, trying not to look down at the horrible sight of his hand. 

Felix shook his head. "Just let us take care of you, baby. It'll be okay." 

The four boys piled into Changbin's car, Changbin in the driver's seat and Felix in the passenger's seat. 

Jisung and Minho were in the back, and Minho wouldn't take his concerned eyes off the younger boy. 

Jisung, on the other hand, had his eyes closed. He was getting more and more lightheaded, and it was getting hard to stay awake. 

"I-Is it bad?" he whispered, his eyes squeezed shut. 

Minho ran a hand through Jisung's hair, trying gently to calm him. "Shh, why don't you rest. We'll take care of you." 

"B-But I feel so w-weak . . . don't want to sleep. . . ." 

This was the weirdest thing Jisung had ever experienced. 

He knew he was lightheaded from the blood loss, but it was just a cut, right? It couldn't be that bad. 

He was trembling and his eyes would not longer open because of the fatigue. There was a dull fear in the back of Jisung's mind, but he tried to ignore it. 

He was gonna be completely fine. A cut is just a cut. 

"Jisung, just rest," Minho continued to say, until Jisung's mind finally gave in, slipping into darkness. 

**********

"You punctured your deep palmar arch," Dr. Kim said calmly.  

Minho nodded, Changbin furrowed a brow, and Felix shrugged, having no idea what that was. 

The doctor took a step closer to Jisung. "You need to be more careful next time. We operated on your hand to close the artery, but you won't be able to use it for at least two weeks, okay? Just take it easy." 

Jisung nodded. 

Doctor Kim smiled calmly. "You'll have to come in next week so we can see how it's healing. Here's my business card so you can call me."

Kim Seungmin 

Department of Health 

XXX-XXX-XXXX

"I'll bring him next week," Minho said. 

Jisung shook his head quickly, hating having to be taken care of. "I can take myself-" 

"Look at your hand, Jisung," Felix interrupted. "You can't drive yourself." 

Jisung sighed heavily, giving in. 

To be continued (because I have no motivation and no plan for this story but I felt like I had to update and I'll edit it later and make it actually decent). . . .

A/N hi again. it's me. I'm struggling a lot with this story because I had just started writing it for fun with no plan of how it's gonna go, so I literally have no idea where to take the story. 

I'm currently planning out a few fanfics (like actually PLANNING them) but I don't want to release anything new until it's completely prewritten and this one is done. if I start writing something else before I finish this story it'll just get forgotten. 

but if you have any ideas for this story, please tell me, because I'm literally struggling so much 

aaaaaanywayyyy, I'm so sorry for the crappy update. I'll really try harder next time... once I gain motivation again... 

ok 

bye I guess