twenty-five.

Minho smiled down at his phone, but jumped and gasped in fear as someone tapped on his shoulder from behind him. 

He turned quickly to find Han Jisung (his CRUSH), standing there awkwardly with a boy he assumed was Felix next to him. 

"We're here for the date-crashing," Maybe-Felix said with a maniacal laugh, making Minho's eyes widen. 

"Your voice is so deep!" he exclaimed, earning a chuckle from both younger boys. 

The three boys stood there, unsure what to say. 

Minho had never talked to Jisung in person before, but he hated how awkward they were being. 

In his dreams (yeah, he had dreamed about this, move on) he had imagined him and Jisung becoming instant friends, despite them not knowing each other in person. 

Based on their text conversations, they got along pretty well, but of course that didn't kill the awkward silence. 

But if their past conversations couldn't revive and kill this awkward silence, Felix sure could. 

"LEZZGETIT," he exclaimed to no one as he started walking in a random direction (the wrong direction). He held out his hand in front of him. "Onward, the quest has begun!" he said happily, obviously enjoying every moment of this. 

Jisung and Minho glanced awkwardly at each other. "Should we go?" Jisung asked quietly. 

Minho nodded, trying to regain his usually confident nature. "Yeah. But, um, that's the wrong way," he added, gesturing towards Felix. 

Jisung chuckled. "Oi Felix!" he yelled. "Get back here, you quest-y child, or you'll miss all the date-busting." 

Felix quickly pivoted on one foot until he was facing his friend and his friend's stranger-friend. 

"DATE BUSTERS!" he sang as he followed Minho, who had begun to walk towards Hyunjin's house. 

"So," Jisung said quietly, attempting to make conversation. "What's in the bag?" 

Minho glanced at the large body bag slumped over his shoulder. "Cabbages," he shrugged.

Jisung's brow furrowed. "Wait, you weren't joking?? What the heck. Why cabbages?" 

"Shh, young padawan, trust the process," Minho teased, repeating what he had said over text. He bumped Jisung's shoulder with his own, making Jisung give him a small smile. 

Minho internally died. He never thought he would hang out with Jisung and a bag of cabbages- 

Well, he never thought he'd hang out with Jisung at all. 

Let alone with a bag of cabbages.