sixty.

It took Jisung twenty minutes to get down the tree. 

It's not like Jisung was trying to go slow or anything, but the moment he stepped out onto the tree branch, his arms instinctively hugged the trunk and he refused to move. It took a lot of pleading and begging from Minho to get him to even attempt to climb down. 

Minho was now softly petting Jisung's head as the boy sat on the curb with his eyes wide open, literally exuding an aura of trauma. 

"I-If you ever make me do that a-again. . . ." Jisung muttered out, not even looking at Minho because he was frozen in place, savoring the feeling of being safely on the ground whilst simultaneously being so shaken he couldn't even focus his vision on one thing. 

Minho laughed. "If I ever make you do that again . . . you'll do what?" 

Jisung glanced at him. "I-" He paused, not really knowing what he'd do, but knowing it'd have to be bad to get back at Minho for what Jisung just had to go through. "I'm not sure, but I know I'll punish you real bad." 

Minho just smirked at this. "You'll punish me, huh?" He raised an eyebrow at Jisung, swiftly winking at him. 

Jisung sat there, confused, for a second, until all the sudden his face turned bright red and he shoved Minho- hard. 

"Ew! Nasty," he whined, scooting away from Minho like he had some disease. 

Minho laughed, sliding even closer to the younger boy so that they were leg-to-leg, shoulder-to-shoulder on the curb. "Nasty? Really?" He leaned toward Jisung, their faces inching closer together. 

"Y-Yup," Jisung stuttered out, frozen in place. "Disgusting ass h-human, I could never." 

Minho stared into Jisung's eyes for a moment, then pulled away from him and frowned. "Well, this disgusting ass human bought you ice-cream," he pointed out, picking up the cup of ice-cream that was next to him and handing it to Jisung. 

Jisung's eyes widened and his mouth turned up into a grin. "Ice-cream!" he squeaked excitedly. "Thanks!" 

"Also," Minho added, "you do know that you're gonna have to climb back up the tree to get back into your room without your mom catching you, right?" 

Jisung paused. 

Minho shrugged. "Unless you wanna just come stay at my place for the night," he said quietly, smirking. 

Jisung looked at him, his eyes wide. 

Minho wiggled his eyebrows and booped Jisung's nose with his finger. 

Jisung shoved him again. "Stop flirting with me! It's weird!" 

In reality, his mind was going 'CONFESS CONFESS CONFESS CONFESS CONFESS CONFESS CONFESS' but he was too awkward and stressed and nervous and jittery to even let those types of words escape his mouth. 

He really wanted that hundred dollars that Felix promised him if he confessed, and he also just wanted to tell Minho because he hoped they could maybe be a couple or something? He didn't really know, but he did know that Minho liked him and he really wanted to let Minho know that he felt the same way, but then again he was a coward. So. 

Minho shrugged and awkwardly rubbed at the nape of his neck. "Okay," he said softly. "Sorry." 

Jisung paused as the atmosphere completely changed. "I-I, no, I didn't mean-" He sighed and hung his head. "Never mind." 

"Eat your ice-cream," Minho muttered quietly. 

Jisung dejectedly scooped up some ice-cream, annoyed at himself for ruining the mood. He brought it to his lips, tasting it-