forty-five.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SON!" 

Minho jumped in fear and surprise, letting go of the door handle - and also letting go of Jisung in the process. 

The young sleeping boy went crashing to the floor, hitting it hard and letting out a yelp as he woke up with a start. 

"Fuck! Jisung, are you okay?!" Minho yelled, realizing his mistake as he hurriedly kneeled down in front of Jisung, who was looking around, dazed. He took the younger boy's hands in his own, looking at him with a concerned expression. "I'm so sorry!" 

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!" someone screamed. Minho turned around quickly to find Mrs. Han standing behind them, her eyes fuming with anger. 

"Mrs. Han, let me-" 

"No. I said get your fucking hands off of my son!" Mrs. Han lunged forward, shoving Minho out of the way as she grabbed her son, who was still relatively confused, and dragged him over to the couch. "Sit here," she ordered, slamming him down onto the cushion as she turned back to Minho. 

Minho stood up, bowing and apologizing over and over. "I'm sorry, let me explain, please-" 

"Get out of my house," she growled lowly, glaring at the older boy. 

"Mrs. Han-" 

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!" 

"Mom," Jisung muttered, standing up as he realized the situation they were in. He stood up, grabbing her arm. "Mom, stop." 

"No, you stop! I'm so disappointed in you, you disgusting excuse of a son. I let you have a friend over after so long, a guy at that, and you disrespect me by sneaking out in the middle of the night?" She spat at Jisung's feet, looking him up and down, absolutely disgusted. 

Jisung sighed, wiping a few flecks of saliva out of his eyes. "Mom, it wasn't like that, we-" 

"Shut up!" she screamed, absolutely furious. "Minho, get the fuck out. Right now." 

"Mom-" 

"I SAID GET OUT!" 

Minho bowed, slowly backing away towards the door. "I'm sorry," he muttered again, looking at Jisung with a sad expression. Jisung frowned back, mouthing the words "I'm more sorry," before Minho finally opened the front door. 

"Don't ever show your face here again," Mrs. Han growled as Minho nodded, terrified, and hurriedly left the house and shut the front door behind him. 

"Fuck," Minho muttered to himself, running his hands through his hair as he looked around Jisung's dark neighborhood. 

It was still the middle of the night, and it was getting cold

"Fuck," he said again to himself. 

He knew he might have just ruined everything. 

He didn't know much about Jisung's parents, but he could already tell that they were really strict - and now they hated him (or his mom did, at least). 

"Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck." 

He started walking down the sidewalk, stuffing his hands in his hoodie pocket. 

"Fuckkkk." 

The last thing he wanted was to lose Jisung, but there was a possibility that he had done just that. 

He threw his head back, letting the cold air his his neck. "FUCK!" he yelled out loud, releasing his stress in a very strange way, but at least it was working to an extent.