1.

[[It's been 4 months later,Demi's 6 months pregnant and Joe is done with tour,which he cut short.]]

~~~~~~~~~

"I am soo fat." I complained and got in the car.

Joe and I were heading to get an ultrasound. "And beautiful." Joe replied and got in the car and drove me to the doctors. His hair had gotten longer and curlier. I decided to go back to dark brown hair...since I thought blonde is too bright.

I put my hand on my swollen belly and smiled."It's kicking." I smiled again. He glances at me then back on the road. "I can't wait to find out if it's a she or he,so we will stop calling the baby,'it'." Joe laughed.

"Same here.Do you want a son or daughter?.." I asked him. He shrugged."It doesn't really matter to me,as long as the baby is alive and healthy is all I care about." Joe smiled at me.

"I agree,babe." I smiled and held his hand as he drove with one hand.

He glances at me."Damn,baby. Your breasts are huge." He smiled. "Joseph!" I said. "Sorry,but it's the truth. I like it." He smirked.

"Men." I laughed and I kissed his hand.

We got to the doctor's office and we headed inside.

"Name please?" The lady behind the desk asked. "Demetria Lovato-Jonas, I'm here to see Doctor Jones." I replied.

She started typing on her computer. "Ah,you're all signed it,please wait until I call for you." The lady said.

"Yes,mam'." I said and got a seat next to Joe.

He kissed the side of my head softly a few times. "I love you,baby." Joe smiled at me.

"I love you too." I smiled back and pecked his lips.

"Joe?" This dark headed girl turns and spoke my husband's name.

Joe looks and he seemed like he knows her. "Ashley?" Joe said.

Oh shiit.

"Omg,hey. It's so nice to meet you." Ashley said with a smile.

"I see you're expecting." Joe said as he glanced at her small 4 month belly.

"Uh yeah..I got knocked up when I  was drunk...I putting it up for adoption though.." Ashley told Joe while I was just being silent.

"Oh,well Demi and I are expecting." Joe took my hand and smiled. "Oh congratulations! Bye guys!" She smiled and walked off. "Bye." Joe smiled as I looked down.

"Mrs.Jonas?" The Doctor came out. I stood up and went to him. "Follow me." He said then he took Joe and I to a room.

"So what are we here for today?" He asked as he was washing his hands and I sat down on the bed thing.

"Ultrasound,finding out  what the sex is." I smiled.

"Oh right. Lay down,Mrs.Jonas." He instructed and I did as he told me and I took Joe's hand.

He puts this cold gel on my big round belly. "Ooh,cold." I got some chills.

"Sorry." the doctor apologized. He puts the scanner thing on my stomach and moves it around.

I look up at the screen.

"Ahh,found the baby." The doctor smiled. "What is it?" Joe smiled and kissed my hand that he was holding.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jonas,you're welcoming a beautiful healthy girl." the doctor smiled.

"Omg,yay!" I smiled at Joe as he pecked my lips.

"Thank you,Dr.Jones." Joe thanked. "You are soo welcome." the doctor smiled and wiped the gel off my belly and got his clipboard.

"Is Next month on the 14th okay for the next check up?" He asked.

"Yeah,that's fine." I smiled. "Alright. Congratulations again!" He smiled then he walks out.

Joe smiles at me. "We're having a baby girl." He looked at me,proudly.

I pecked his lips. "Yeah." I smiled.

He helped my up and we walked to our car.

 He starts driving. "I say we go to Babies R Us and get baby supplies,since now we know it's a girl." Joe said.

 "And we can get paint and you can paint." I smiled at him as he groaned a little bit.

"Okay,okay." He smiled and drove to Babies R US.

We finally got to the store and we bought almost everything girlie.

"This crib is awesome!" Joe said as I laughed and put my hands on my stomach. "Babe...that's kind of boyish,don'tcha think?" I said.

"Dammit." He smirked as I laughed.

We checked out with everything we bought and Joe pushes the car and puts the stuff in the trunk while I get in the car.

We went to Lowes and got some light purple paint and then we headed home.

"I am going to take a nap when we get home..I'm tired." I said. "You should baby." Joe smiled.

We got home and I headed to our bedroom and I took off every inch of clothing and I put on sweatpants and a maternity t-shirt and I layed on my bed,slowly falling asleep,while  Joe started painting our baby's new room.