9.

Today was the day our family were coming to see Audrey for the first time.

I wore a black silky top with a colorful skirt and some black tights and black heels. "Do I look okay?" I looked at Joe. "You looke beautiful,babe. It's just our parents." He told me.

"Ugh,I look fat." I whined. "You just had a baby a week ago. I think they'll understand." Joe looked at me then he came to me  and wrapped his hands around me from behind and looked at me in the mirror.

"You're so beautiful. You need to see..what I see." He smiled at me. "I know..I just..I see skinny girls..I makes me feel insecure.." I sighed.

"Babe,I love your body,your curves. Who gives a fluck about your body. You're healthy and happy and that is all that matters." He pecked my cheek.

"I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." He said back. "Someone's at the door." I said. "And Audrey is crying." Joe replied.

"You get the door and I'll get Audrey." I smiled. "Deal." He pecked my lips then he went downstairs to the door and I went to Audrey.

"Hey sweetie." I picked her up and rocked her. I looked up at the time. "Oh,it's your feeding time." I smiled and shut the door and I fed her.

Joe's POV.

I open the door and there was Kevin and Danielle,Nick and Frankie,my mom and dad,then there was Dallas and Madison and Demi's parents.

"Hey guys,come in!" I smiled and greeted them in.

"Hey,where's the baby?" Dianna smiled,curiously.

"I think Demi hs feeding her,so we'll have to wait." I smiled. "How is she?" Kevin asked. "She's pretty good,she only cried two times last night.One was feeding and one was dirty diaper." I told them.

"That's excellent for a new born!" My dad said. "Yeah, I know." I smiled. I hugged everyone. "I miss you all." I smiled.

Here comes Demi walking downstairs with Audrey. "Here is Audrey Faith Jonas." She smiled and everyone came towards Demi and awed at the beautiful precious baby she was holding.

"Joe made that?! Omg,that's surpising!" Dallas joked. "Hey! I had a little help from your sister." I smirked and kissed Demi's Cheek.

"Ew." Dallas said as Demi laughed.

"Can I please hold her?" My mom asked. "Sure!" Demi smiled. "She just got fed,so be careful." Demi included and then she handed Audrey to Denise.

"Hey Kevin! Hey Dani!" Demi smiled and hugged them."Nicholas!" Demi again smiled and hugged him,then sh hugged everyone else.

"I find it crazy that the last time I saw you was like the 2nd night or 1st night of the Jonas Brothers tour. and 7 months later,here you are a beautiful mother." Danielle smiled. "Aww,thanks" Demi smiled.

"Wow,she has your eyes,Demi." Denise smiled.

"Thank god. I don't know what I would do if she got Joe's ugly eyes." Demi smirked at me.

"Everyone hate on Joe,that's fine." I chuckled. "Kevin come help me grill."I told Kevin as I lead him to the backyard to the grill.

Demi's POV.

"How many children do you want,Demetria?" Nick smirked and I pushed him playfully.

"I don't know. I just had this one! I'm not thinking about more kids anytime soon." I giggled. "I'm just asking!" Nick smiled.

"Would ya'll like to see her nursery that Joe decorated?" I smiled. "I've already seen it. See ya!" Nick went to the backyard with Kevin and Joe.

I led everyone else to Audrey's nusery. "Ta da!" I smiled. "It's beautiful!" Denise smiled,while rocking Audrey softly. "Thanks,I'm very proud of him." I smiled.

"I'm soo proud of you guys!" Dallas pulled me into a hug. "I'm an aunt!!" Madison smiled big.

"Yes,yes,yes you are." I smiled at Madison.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bleeeeh.