34. PART ONE.

It was now another  month and Joe's 23rd birthday.  "Babe,they want me in the studio." Joe comes downstairs with a sigh."On your birthday?" I looked at him,while I was watching the Wiggles with Audrey. "Yeah,but I'll be  home before my party." Joe smiled and kissed my forehead and then Audrey's.

"Don't be late. Happy birthday,babe!"  I smiled as he walked out. "Audrey,wanna help mommy get ready for daddy's party?" I smiled as she nodded her head excitingly. I turned off the tv and I got out the party streamers and Audrey helped me put up the streamers,with my help of course.

We finally got the streamers up and now we sat down with some balloons,"Do you think we'll be able to blow up 23 balloons?!" I smiled at her. "Yes!! We're heroes,mommy!"She smiled and picked up a green balloon and started blowing into it.

"Whew." I laughed and layed back on the couch,"We did it mommy!!" Audrey cheered. "Yeah we did!" I laughed and high fived her,"I got you something." I smiled and handed her a party hat and I put it on her head then I handed her a party horn blower."Thank you mommy!" She smiled.

"You're welcome,sweetheart." I smiled,"Mommy,is tired,can we take a nappy?" I picked her up,"Yeah,I tiwed too!" Audrey said as she layed her head on my shoulder and I carried her to my bedroom and we layed on the bed,cuddled up and fell asleep together.

~~

An hour later, I woke up from the nap and left Audrey sleeping. I finished decorating for the party,and I also snacked on  chips.

Ding Dong

The door rang,"Shit." I mumbled,not wanting it to wake up Audrey, I went to get the door and answered,"Hello?"

"Cake delivery for the Jonas residence?" the guy said,"Oh yeah,I forgot I ordered a cake!" I laughed and took the cake from him and handed him a tip. and I put the cake on the kitchen counter.

~~

It was now 5 o'clock. I changed in my bathroom into a black lace overlay cocktail dress with some Lulu Townsend night out satin black pump. I straightened my hair. "Wake up,baby,we gotta get you in your party dress." I smiled and picked her up and helped her put on her favorite pink fairy dress and then I curled her hair. "You are pretty." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

Ding Dong

The doorbell went off again and I went to get it."Kevin! Danielle!" I smiled and hugged them both,"Nick!" I smiled and hugged them,then I saw Selena behind him,they were holding hands.

"Hey..." I looked at her. "She wanted to come,Demi.." Nick looked at me and walked in with her. "Uncle Kevy,Aunt Dani!! Uncle Nick!!" Audrey comes running downstairs."Hey cute fairy." Kevin smiled and picked up Audrey.

"Congratulations on the pregnancy." Selena said,"Thanks." I nodded my head and headed to the kitchen to make the bunch.Then something came into my mind.

"I have done things you wouldn't believe,like sleeping with your best friend,Selena!" Josh smiled in pride.

I glanced at Selena,then glanced away."So where is Joe?" I looked at his brothers,"He went to get something from store,he said." Kevin replied while playing with Audrey with Danielle.

The doorbell went off again,"Can you get that Nick?" I asked while I was busy sturring the punch. "Sure." Nick replied and opened the door,here comes Miley and her husband,Liam,and Marissa Callahan,and some of Joe's friends,like Mike Deleasa,etc.

"Hey!" I smiled and put the pitcher down and went and hugged Miley,Marissa and Joe's friends. "Chelle couldn't make it. What a cute bump." Marissa smiled and put her hand on my stomach as I laughed.

~~

The party has now started and Joe still hasn't arrived. "He's an hour late,where is he?!" I asked worringly. "If he forgot his own birthday,then that's sad." Kevin said and I couldn't help but to laugh.

Suddenly my phone rang and I went and answered it,"Hello?" I asked.

"Is this the wife of Joseph Adam Jonas?" the unfamiliar asked,"Um,yes it is.." I asked,"Who is this?" I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Well,it seems like your husband was caused into an accident,come to Ronal Reagan UCLA hospital,immediately." the man voice said and I was in shocked to hold the phone,so it dropped.

"Dems?" Kevin looked at me,"What's wrong?" Danielle asked.

"Joe...he's in the hospital." I stumbled to asked. "Oh my! What hospital!?" Mike asked,"Ronald Reagan.." I replied and rushed to my bedroom and changed into a tshirt and jeans. "Let's go." I sighed as I got in the car with Audrey and drove to the hospital as everyone else followed me.

"Where we going,mommy?" Audrey asked,"Hospital,daddy is hurt." I sighed.

We finally got to the hospital and we all walked in. "Whoa." The doctor was surpised,"Sorry..we were having a party." I said.

"So all of you are here for Joseph Adam Jonas?" The doctor asked,"Yes,what's wrong with my baby?!" Mrs.Jonas asked.

"Honey,go play with those toys,while we talk to this man,okay?" I looked at Audrey and she nodded and walked off.

"Well..seems like your son was in a serious and deadly car accident,we did a dink test on the drivers,Joe appeared negative of alcohol,but the other guy,was highly positive and appears that it was the guy's fault. He crossed the lane and crashed right into Mr.Jonas." The doctor told us.

"So is Joe okay?.." Nick asked as he put his had on my back,gently. "I don't know,we are still operating on him."

"Okay,thank you doctor." Mrs.Jonas said. "If you guys like,you can stay in the waiting room." The doctor bowed and walked off. 

"I'll stay with you,Dems." Nick said with a small smile."Dani and I'll stay." Kevin respond. "I'll stay too." Mrs. and Mr. Jonas said. "Thank you guys." I sighed and sat down and put my hand on my stomach.

I can't stress,it's bad for the baby.

-----------------------------------------------------

There is going to be some drama in the next part :3

BUT......

you have to wait until Saturday. Thursday,I have a test I have to study for & Friday,I'm having a sleepover :D

So,you'd be waiting for what happens :D

-Chloe.