42.

A Month Later.

The doctor has told Joe that Demi went into a long coma,and she still hasn't woken. in about a week Joe can take baby Lucas and Jacob home. Joe and Audrey have been living with Nick's since they don't live in Los Angeles anymore.

Joe's POV.

"We get to take baby Luke and baby Jake come next week!!" Audrey smiled. "Uh huh! But guess what day it is.." I smiled at her. "What is it,daddy?" Audrey had a big grin on her face."It's someone's 3rd birthday!"

"I'm free years old?!?!!" Audrey smiled. "Yeah!! Your party is in an hour,sweetheart!!" 

"Daddy!!" Audrey smiled."All your friends and family are going to be there!" I smiled at her,"Not mommy.."Audrey frowned,"And baby Jake and Luke."

That killed me inside.

"Trust me,they want to." I kissed her cheek. "I don't wanna wear this,daddy!" Audrey giggled a little. I carried her to her temporary bedroom,"Then what to 

do wanna wear,sweetheart?"

"That." she pointed to her pink princess,"You want to wear that?" I asked her and she nodded her head. "Okay." I slipped some pink light pants on her then 

I slipped her princess dress on her and then I brushed her hair. 

"There you go my majesty." I bowed down and she giggled,"Daddy!"

"Let's go." I put her on my shoulders and I headed to the park. "You will scream over your cake." I smiled,"What is it?"

"That's a secret." I smiled,"Daddy!!"

"Audrey!!" I mimicked. 

We got to the park and I set her down and she screamed,"Daddy!!! I love it!!" She danced. "Go have fun." I smiled. Audrey ran into the bounce house with 

some friends. "Seems like yesterday sh was just a month old.." I sighed,"They grow up fast bro,I know." Kevin patted my back.

"Yeah,"I sighed,"So how far along are you,Dani?" I looked at her,"14 weeks." 

"Oh great,congratulations." I smiled and hugged her. "Sorry,I'm late,I had to go all the way downtown to get Audrey's gift." Nick said.

"I thought you told me you ordered it online?" I questioned him, "I did,but I had to pick it up at the store and I didn't tell them the right place."

"Oh okay.Well thanks for coming and bringing a gift." I smiled and took his gift from him and set it on the gift table. "I'm not done,be right back." Nick smirked and walked off.

"Has he always been weird?" I looked at Kevin,"No..unless we didn't recognize it." He chuckled.

I laughed too and then I sat down on a bench and looked  down and ran my hands through my hair. "I got the next gift!" Nick yelled and I looked up and there she was. She was wearing a plain black long sleeve shirt and some faded blue jeans with her hair up in a ponytail without makeup.

A big smile appeared on my face and I rushed to her. "Hey baby." Demi smiled. "How?" I smiled.

"I woke up 6 days ago.." She giggled. "What!? Why didn't you tell me?"

"She knew Audrey's party was coming up and she wanted to make it a surpise." Nick smiled,"And you couldn't tell me!?" I smiled.

"Stop pouting and kiss me." She smiled and I pulled her into a passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck  and I placed my hands on her waist. I rested my forehead on hers."I've missed you so much,I was afraid I would have to take care of the twins all by myself."

"Don't be scared,baby." she smiled at me."God,I love you." I kissed her again and I felt her play with the end of my hair.

"I love you too." she pulled away with a smile. "MOMMY!!" Audrey ran to her. "AUDREY!!" Demi smiled and ran towards her and picked her up and spun her around.

"Thank you dude!" I smiled and hugged Nick.

Demi's Pov.

"I missed you mommy!!" Audrey smiled and I hugged her tight,"I missed you soo much,babe."

"We get to take baby Luke and Jake home in a week!!" Audrey started kissing on my face. "I know!! Have you seen them?" I smiled,"Yes!! They are soo cute!!" she smiled.

"Can you do the obstacle course with me,mommy?"

"Sure baby,let's go." I smiled and held her little hand as she took me to  blown up obstacle course.

"On your set,ready,go!!" The guy yelled and we both ran through the hole,but I got stuck from my big butt. I started laughing. "Babe,go!!" Joe cheered.

"My booty is stuck!" I laughed and he started pushing on me and I finally got through and I hurried through the obstacle.

..

"I WON,MOMMY!" Audrey cheered! "You did,congratulations!" I smiled. "Cake time! Everyone come to the cake.

Audrey led me to the table.

We all sang happy birthday to her and Joe brought out a big pink castle vanilla cake. "Omg.." I said,speechless. "Daddy!!" Audrey cheered.

"Blow out the candles,hun." Joe smiled and she did. I put my arm around Joe,"Our little baby is now 3 years old." I smiled. "How does it feel?" Joe smiled,"Old." I joked. "This is like the best cake I ever had." Greg smiled. 

"Joe knows his tastes in cakes now." Denise smiled. "You do have a point. Our wedding cake was delicious and he picked it out." I laughed.

"We are glad you are back,Demi." Paul  smiled,"I am too." I smiled.

2 weeks later;

"We are now home,babies." I walked into our New Jersey home,holding Lucas. I smiled and kissed his forehead softly. "Come here baby." Joe was holding Jacob and took me to their nursery. It was all blue with dark wood furnature. "Joe..."

"I did it 4 weeks ago..like it?" Joe smiled. I rocked Lucas softly,"I loved it." I pecked his lips.

I placed Lucas in his crib since he was asleep and Joe did the same. "You know,I think I'm not so worried about getting rid  of the baby weight...this time." I wrapped my arms around Joe's neck.

"You don't need to. You are perfect no matter what." Joe kissed me. "Daddy!! I want to watch Repunzel!!" Audrey whined. 

"Coming!" Joe sighed and went to the living room to help Audrey put in the movie.

---------------------------------------

Omg sorry it's another short one,I am busy,I'll make it up to you this weekend :)

Enjoy!

-Chloe.