32 PART TWO.

The Grammy's finally ended. Joe and I talked to some of our friends afterwards,it was nice. "We gotta get this little one to bed."  Joe laughed and hugged Miley. "It was nice meeting you,Liam." I smiled and shook his hand.  "Bye! You better invite me to your wedding!" I smiled at Miley and grabbed Joe's hand and we walked out and headed home.

Audrey was asleep in the back.

...

We got home and Joe put Audrey in her bed and we tucked her in,then we headed to our bedroom and I changed into my pajamas and layed on the bed."Baabe.." I whined. "Yes?" Joe took off his shirt and sat on the bed.

"Can you rub my feet,please?" I gave him the puppy eyes,"What no!? I'm not rubbing those nasty eyes." Joe laughed. "They aren't nasty,or sweety,pwease?" I begged. 

"No." Joe laughed,"Fine,then I'm naming this baby,Lewbert." I smirked. "I'll rub your feet." He laugh and put my feet on his lap and started messaging them. "Mmm.." I smiled at him,"You know you are the best husband ever after this?" I smiled."I should be."  He smiled at me.

I put my foot in his face,"Haha!"  I laughed."Demetria!" He laugh and started tickling me."JOE!!" I started laughing hysterically,"STOP!!" I threw my head back laughing.

He pecked my lips,"I love you." He smiles at me.

"Love you too!" I cupped his face and looked at his dark brown eyes,like the first time we met.

"Suddenly this dark haired boy bumped into me and knocked me down. "Hey!" I glared up at him as he turned around. "Oh,I'm so sorry!!" He said apologetically. "Yeah,whatever." I helped myself up. "I'm Joseph Jonas,but people call me Joe.I'm one of the Jonas Brothers.Heard of them?" He stuck his hand out.

"I'm Demetria Lovato,but people call me Demi. Yeah I heard of you guys.You guys need help." I gave him a fake smile and then walked home." I started laughing at the thought.

"What are you laughing at?" Joe smiled at me,like a fool,"I'm just remembering the day we met.." I smiled."Oh yeah,you were such a jerk." Joe laughed a bit.

"Then our bowling "date" where I caught you checking me out,Joe,remember?" I smirked,"It wasn't a date,I swear till this day!" Joe laughed.

" laugh a bit."So it was a date?"I asked "No,it was just as friends,I swear."Joe surrendered.I laugh again."Oh...okay." I said,not believing him."You look good by the way." He said as I glanced at my checking me out quickly. "Yeah right,I just threw this on." I spilled."Demi,I'm telling the truth,you look good." He glanced at me with a smile."Okay,fine." I said not believing just agreeing to shut him up.

...

We finally got to the bowling alley. Joe opens my door for me and I get out.We start walking inside."Mind me asking,but how the hell can you afford a Mercedes Benz?!" I felt embarassed asking that now. Joe laughed."Well..promise..don't tell anyone?" I look at him,then his muscles..Damn,he has a good set of muscles! Woah,my bad."I promise?" I said confused."I stole it." He looked at me seriously. I look at him..shocked."What!? You stole a car!?"  He laughed again."I'm just kidding! I bought the car,because I had enough money...because my brothers and I are in a band...you know the Jonas Brothers?" He asked. I laugh,"Wow I hate you." I joke."Oh yeah,the Jon--Oh my gosh,you're Joe Jonas! I didn't notice you! You cut your hair." "Yeah,it gotten to long and bushy,I wanted it short." He said."

"Was so a date,Joe." I laughed."Okay,that night I begged you to stay over and we had that water fight and I saw you looking through my white shirt." I snickered.

"I'm a guy,Dems." Joe laughed.

"I can't believe how much fun I am having with Joe right now! I am laughing alot with him! Suddnely I notice I am still wearing what I wore when we went bowling....a white shirt..and what happens when a white shirt gets wet...it bleeds through and shows everything,so my shirt got wet revealing my black lacey bra.Shit. I see him looking sometimes."I have to go,I got rehearsals." he saids with a smile."Oh okay."I smile."thanks for staying over for me,I had fun last night and this morning." I joked. "

"Oh whatever." I laughed."Hey,you kissed me after we went to the arcade." Joe pointed out.

" I pull in her driveway,I turn off my car." I'll walk you to your car." I told her."Kay." She said.We both got out of the car and we walk to the front door."Well,here we are." I said with a slight laugh."Yep. Thanks again for getting this monkey!" Demi said with a smile." No problem. I wanted to win it for you." I said,then I noticed her staring at me. I laughed strangly,"What is it,Dems?" She is still looking at me gazily."Demi.." I said but then I look at her,then I lean in slowly and I see she is doing the same,slowly our lips meet each other and then our lips started moving in perfect harmony and I liked where this was going."

"Hey,if you didn't like it,you could of pulled away." I laughed.

"Remember when you bought me a mansion." I smirked,"I never bought you a mansion." He laughed,"Yes you did." I laughed.

"Now you are crazy." Joe laughed and pecked my lips and then kissed my belly,"Night." He put his arm around me and slept.

.......

I woke up to the smell of good smelling bacon,It smelt good,but then became morning sickness. I ran to the bathroom and vomit.

"Daddy!! Mommy is throwing up!" Audrey ran to her daddy.  I got up from the floor and brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen."You okay mommy?" Audrey asked and Joe looked at me. "Yeah,I'm fine now."I smiled and picked her up.

"I can't believe someone is turning 3 years old." I smiled at Audrey,"But in 5 months mommy!" She smiled at me and I kissed her little cheeks,"I know but I remember when you were soo little." I smiled,"I'm still little!" She giggled.

"It's someone's 22nd birthday in two months." Joe smiled while cooking. "And it's someone's 23rd birthday in two months also." I laughed. "Who?" Audrey rubbed her eyes,then looked at me with confusion.

"Daddy is turning 23 on August 15th." I smiled,"Eww!! Daddy is old!!" Audrey made a discusting look on her face. "Hey!" Joe said as I threw my head back laughing. 

"Mommy is turning 22!" Joe said,"So,she's young and pretty!" Audrey smiled. "Aww,thanks." I laughed and kissed her cheek.

......

Later I got put on a big gray sweater and a gray knitt scarf and some black pants and blakc boots. I put my hair up in a high bun. "They want me to record. You guys going to be alright?" I asked them."Yeah,we'll be fine." Joe smiled and pecked my lips.

"We might get ice cream afterwards,I'm craving it." I smiled and left to the recording studio,

...............

"You make me glow,but I cover up, won't let it show.So I'm putting my defenses up,Cause I don't wanna fall in love,If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack--" 

"Demi,someone wants to see you." My manager called out. "Okay,let them in.." I sighed.

Then here comes a blonde headed blue eyed boy. "Sup Demi." Josh walks in. "Um hi." I glared at him. "So I heard you won a Grammy with the Biebs." He smirked. 

"Yeah what's it to ya?" I glared at him."Don't use that tone with me." He slaps me and I let out a wince.

"Wow,I can't believe you just did that!" I glared,"I have done many things you wouldn't believe,like sleeping with your best friend,Selena!" He smiled in pride.

I slapped him across the face,"That is something I have wanted to do in years. You stay away from me,and stay away from my daughter and Joe. Or I'll kill you." I glared. "I'm not scared." He chuckled. "SECURITY!" I yelled and my bodyguards kicked them out.

---------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh ;)

Enjoy!

-Chloe.