37.

It's been two days since Joe left. I miss him. "Mommy,I miss daddy." Audrey whined. "I'm sorry,hun. Maybe if you wish,he'll come back." I smiled a little and tucked her in,"Night,sleep tight." I kissed her forehead and turned off the lights and headed to my bedroom and I slipped on some maternity pajamas,I looked at my belly in the mirror.

I am now 5 months pregnant and I look like great big watermelon. Two babes inside of me..wow..

Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. 

I sighed and went downstairs and opened the door the I got pushed into a wall slightly and got passionately kissed.

I  opened my eyes and it was Joe. I cupped his face and continued kissing him,he was soaking wet from the rain that was going on outside. "I can't do this,babe. I need you." Joe said as he kept kissing me. "I've been waiting for you to say that." I smiled and ran my hand through his wet hair.

"Let's get you dry.." I took him  to our bedroom and I sat down on the bed while he changed into some dry clothes.

I watched and I bit my lip seductively as he took off his shirt. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Joe laughed and I looked at him seductively. 

"Oh no. No. I love you,but I'm not willing to do it when you're carrying twins." He laughed,"How bout me pleasing you?" I smirked. 

"No,babe." He laughed. "Fine." I layed down and he then layed down next to me and placed his hand on my belly."I feel them kicking." Joe smiled. I smiled and put my hand over his."I kind of want two boys.." I told him.

"Yeah cause three girls,I would have to kill myself. Imagine our phone bill and I have to worry about boyfriends." He sighed and I laughed.

"If we have 3 girls,we can make a band and call them the Jonas Sisters." I joked. "You are so funny." Joe glared. " I try." I smile at him.

He raised my shirt and started kissing my belly. "Joe..I'm sorry I lost it....I'm just scared..you'll fine some more beautiful then me.."

"There is no one in the world that I would want to be the mother of my children. I really do love you and I need to stop acting like I'm immature." Joe kissed my lips and cuddled next to me. "I love you." I kissed his cheek.

"I still can't get over that we were two babies...and I have to give birth...to two babies."

"You can do it. You're strong." He pecked my lips,"Night." He smiled and turned off the lights.

--

"Wake up Mo--DADDY!!!" Audrey jumped on the bed and hugged Joe tight and I smiled while my eyes worked. "MOMMY,WISHING DID WORK!! DADDY IS BACK!"  Audrey smiled.

"Yes he is!" I smiled," I'll make breakfast." I smiled and got out of bed to the kitchen.

....

Joe was going to take us out. I slipped on a button down red checkered plaid shirt and some jeans with brown cowboy boots. "Babe!" I called for Joe."Yes?" He walks into the closet. "I need help buttioning my shirt.." I laughed a little,embarassed.

"Does that shirt even fit?" He asked,"Yeah,it's a maternity shirt."

"You can go like that." Joe smirked,"Yeah,showing my black bra and my swollen belly is soo sexy." I faked laughed,"It is to me." Joe smiled and buttoned the last button,"There."

"All aboard!" Joe picked up Audrey and got her in the car and I grabbed my purse and slipped on my black ray ban wayfarers and got in.

"Mommy can you put in Spongebob?" Audrey asked. "Sure hun." I plugged my ipod into the radio and I went to the Spongebob section and hit play.