38.

We decided we have some more time to think of names.  Joe drove to the local grocery store. When we got there we got out and I put Audrey in the seat thing in the grocery cart. "We're just picking out the things we need for dinner." Joe said.

"Mommy,can we get some chips?" Audrey asked and I laughed a lil,"Sure what kind of chips?" 

"Dorito's!" she replied and I laughed and put a bag of Dorito's in the cart. We passed a box of Oreo's. "Ooh,babe,can we get Oreo's?" I grabbed the box.

"No,we're not here for sweets." Joe said and I started crying,"I want Oreo's. You don't love me,I want Oreo's and you don't want me too." I sniffled. "Babe..." Joe looked at me and then he came and pulled me in his arms,"Put the Oreo's in the cart.."

"Thank you."  I smiled a little and threw the Oreo's in the cart and we continued shopping.

We finally got everything we needed and we headed to the check out lane.

Joe's POV:

I noticed some guy checking out Demi,I felt my blood boil. I put my arm around her and kissed her cheek a couple times."Babe.." Demi giggled and started putting the bags in the cart.

We got the bags in the cart and paparazzi were attacking us. Demi got Audrey in the car. "DEMI WHY ARE YOU SO FAT?" one of them yelled.

"She's pregnant,asshole." I glared,"Fuck you." I got in the car and drove home. "Am I really that big?" Demi's voice cracked and  I put my hand on her thigh,"Baby,you're carrying twins,of course you are going to be bigger then you were when you were pregnant with Audrey,you look gorgeous."

"I love you." She layed her head on my shoulder,"I love you too." I kissed her forehead.

..

We got out of the car and we got the groceries inside,while Demi started putting up the groceries and I went outside and seasoned the steaks then I put them on the grill and waited 6 minutes then I flipped them. I put the grill on low and I went inside to the living room and found Demi eating her oreos while watching tv with Audrey.

"Oreo's before dinner?! Really?!" I laughed,"The twins gotta eat." She giggled. "Hey munchkin." I smiled and started tickling her and she started screaming.

"Daddy!! Stop!! Stop!! Daddy!!" She started crying,so I stopped,"What did I do?" I said,worringly. "You don't wove me." She crossed her arms.

"I never said that. I love you. So much." I picked her up. "Then why were you glad to have a son,when you have me?" She perked.

"Look what you have done." Demi giggled,"Oh shut up,Oreo mouth." I laughed then looked at Audrey,"I'm glad that  I have a daughter and now I get 2 sons." I smiled at her.

"So you still wove me?! " Audrey smiled,"I love you so very much." I kissed her cheek. "You won't forget about me?"

"How could I forget about you? Our love is like a song,you can't forget." I laughed and looked at Demi,"Oh well,you think you are soo funny that you are proud of yourself." She laughed. Audrey scrunched my cheeks."I wove you daddy!" Audrey said.

"I love you too." I smiled and kissed her lips and a father/daughter way. "You kissed me like you do with mommy!!" Audrey smiled and Demi threw her head back laughing. "Chocolate mouth." I laughed at Demi.

"Steaks." she replied. "Crap!" I put Audrey down and ran outside to get the steaks.

..

"That was delicous,babe." Demi kissed my forehead and started putting away the dirty dishes."I try,I try." I laughed and helped Audrey out of her booster seat and she ran to her room to play. "My parents want to know.. Should we call them?" I asked,"Sure." Demi replied and dried her hands and we head to the couch and I patted my lap.

"No,I'll crush you." Demi giggled,"No you won't." I patted my lap again and she sat down on my lap,I got my iphone out and dialed my mom and I put her on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom! You're on speaker!" I told her,"Hey Denise!" Demi said.

"Grandma!!!!" Audrey ran downstairs and sat next to us. "Hey hun,Hey Demi,Hey sweetheart!" My mom said,"Let met get your father so we both can hear the news,actually let me get Kevin and Danielle too." 

"Okay. What are they doing there?" Joe asked,"We'll tell you later." "Hey son! Hey guys!"

"Hey dad!" I smiled,"Hey Paul!" Demi smiled,"Hey grandpa!" Audrey smiled.

"Hey guys! Hey bro!" Kevin said,"Hey dude,hey Danielle." I said.

"So what's the news?!! We've been waiting!!" My mom said,"Well...we are having..." I smiled at Demi,"Twin boys!" Audrey blurted. "Whoah,really!?" My mom said shocked,.

"Yeah,we're having twin boys!" Demi smiled,"That's awesome!! We'll be a grandparent of 3!!" My dad said,excitingly. "Yeah,we are excited." I smiled.

"Congratulations guys!" Kevin said,"Thank you!" Demi replied.

"We got some news for ourselves too." Kevin said and I could tell he had a smile on his face. "Okay,tell us." I smiled. "We're expecting our first child in February!!" 

"WHAT!?!"  I said shocked,"Dani is pregnant!!" 

"Congratulations Bro! Congratulations Danielle!" Demi said,"Thanks,Dems!" Kevin said.

"We're going to let you go,we gotta call Demi's parents. Congratulations  on the new addition! Bye guys! Love you." I hung up. 

"Do you really want to tell them?" I looked at Demi and she nodded her head yes. I dialled her mom's number and had her on speaker as well.

"Let me get Eddie hold on." She answered. 

"Hey guys!" Eddie said. "Hey daddy!" Demi smiled,"Hey Grandpa!!" Audrey cheered. "We might need to hurry this up..I need to pee soon." Demi laughed. 

"Okay,baby." her mom laughed. "We just wanted to tell you that we are having twin boys!" I smiled,"Twins as 2?" Dianna said.

"Yes,twin as two." I laughed,"OMG,THAT'S AWESOME.  I'm soo excited!!" Dianna yelled. "Yeah we are very excited. To have a son,but not one,two sons." Demi smiled.

"They is very great! Thank you for telling us! Did you tell your parents,Joe?" Dianna asked,"Yeah I did,they were thrilled." I laughed,"Danielle and Kevin are even expecting!"

"Oh,tell them I say congratulations to them!" Dianna said,"Will do!" I smiled, "We are going to let you go,so Demi can pee." Eddie laughed,"Bye guys and congratulations!" They hung the phone up.

"Yes!" Demi got up and rushed to the bathroom.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Who could it be at 7:30 at night?!" I said outloud.  I opened the door.

"Wilmer?"

--------------------------------------------

WILMER!? What is Wilmer doing there? jfkgjgkjgkjkjhg

haha

So last chapter I made you pick the names, well,now there is a tie.

It's between:

Jacob and Lucas 

Logan and Mason.

So now ya'll need to vote for just those two names,and if I get a tie again then I guess I'd pick whoever picked the name first.

-Chloe.