4.

~~

"Ugh. All my black dresses don't fit me except this ugly black one!" Demi said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

I couldn't help but to sigh,I wrapped my arms around her from behind. "You look drop dead gorgeous,baby." I consoled her.

"You're just saying that because you're my husband." She sighed. "Baby,I'm just saying that because I'm married to you. I are fucking gorgeous." I told her.

"Fine..thanks babe."She pecked my lips and turned around and fixed my tie. "Thanks baby." I smiled.

"Let's go." I said to her and kissed her hand and we headed to the car and I drove to the funeral home.

She had her hair up in a nice bun and red lipstick..she looked very professional..it was hot.

......

We walked inside the funeral home hand and hand. Right now it was visitation hours.

We walked up to the casket,it was closed.

Demi saw her mother and she ran up to her mother and started crying.

I sighed,I hate that she had to go through this during her pregnancy.

Demi's POV.

I was crying on my mom's shoulder and she was crying on mine.

I can't believe this is happening.

"Demi,Dianna,I'm so sorry for your lost." one of my aunt's neighbors came and consoled us.

"Thank you..she was a great woman.."I said as I wiped my tears. I went to Joe and hugged him tight as he rubbed my back softly. "I'm sorry baby.." he whispered.

I nodded my head and just stood there hugging him tight,while I'm crying.

Suddenly it was time for the ceremony. Joe and I sat down by my sisters and I layed my head on Joe's shoulder as his arm was around me rubbing my arm softly.

"I am not the judge of her eternal destiny - that's between her and God. I then preach the gospel, mentioning that death always reminds us of the brevity of life and death will come to us all so we must be prepared ourselves..." The pastor spoke out.

He kept preaching.

"We have a nice little poem from her beautiful niece,Demetria Lovato-Jonas." the pastor smiled as I got up and went up to the pedestal.

"We little knew that morning..

God was to call your name.

In life we loved you dearly,

in death we do the same.

It broke our hearts to lose you,

You did not go alone.

For part of us went with you

The day God called you home.

You left us beautiful memories,

Your love is still our guide,

And though we cannot see you,

You are always at our side.

Our family chain is broken,

and nothing seems the same,

But as God calls us one by one,

The chain will link again." I looked up from the pedestal.

I saw some smiling faces.

"I loved my aunt..I remember when I was lik 8 and I just run over to her house and we make cookies,with my grandma..now I won't get to see her in my life now..I remember a Joe's and I's wedding,she threatened Joe,if he didn't treat me right,she would come over with a cane and whack him until there was no tomorrow." I giggled a little.

"I'm 6 months pregnant and I was soo enthusiastic about her seeing my baby,but now.."  I start getting teary eyed. "But now,I won't see that..She won't know his great neice...and she won't get to know her great aunt..and that really saddens me.." I sighed. "I miss her and we all love you." I wiped my tears and sat by down.

"Good job baby." Joe whispered."Thanks." I replied.

Everyone stood up and we went to the grave.

The pastor said a grace and some family members got to put roses on top of the casket.

Then the guys started putting the casket down to the ground.

"Bye...Auntie.." I sighed and watched the casket get lower and lower.

Joe put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"She's gone.." I spoke. "She's not gone..she'll be watching over you in heaven..smiling at how great of a mom you're going to be." Joe gave me a comforting smile.

"I love you." I hugged him tight as I cried.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So,I'm going to start talking to you guys more. YOU GOT A PROBLEM?!?!

Good,I hope you don't. :)

I don't what your beliefs are,if you believe in God,or not,but I certainly do. I'm not gonna hate if you don't.

I know Demi does so that's why I did this.

If you don't believe in God,please no rude comments.

It's a story,so don't get your panties in a wad.

 Love ya'll :)