39.

"Wilmer?"

"Hey dude,what's up?" He replied."What the hell are you doing here? You have some guts to be here." I glared and crossed my arms.

"Can I come in?"

"No."

"Babe,who is--" Demi froze when she saw Wilmer."Wilmer ¿qué estás haciendo aquí?" [Wilmer,what are you doing here?]

"Tengo que decirles algo." [I need to tell you guys something.] Wilmer said. "Guys you know I can't speak spanish." I sighed.

"Vienen pulg." [Come in] Demi said and Wilmer walks in. "Babe!"

"He needs to tell us something." Demi glared and I glared at Wilmer. "If you say something screwed up,then be prepared not to have kids,ever." I told him.

"Lo sentimos, no haga caso por favor le"[Sorry,ignore him please.] Demi told him and he nodded. "I'm not the one who stole your daughter."

"Then I guess the wind took her!?? The cops said they found you with her!" 

"I found her...with Jake. They thought it was me since they found me with her,but I was going to take her to you...but then I got called and they accused me." Wilmer said.

"How can I believe you?.." I asked,"You have to,dude. C'mon."

"I believed you.." Demi said and I looked at her. "Thanks Demi." Wilmer smiled. "I think you just need to leave.." I sighed.

"Dude.."

"Bye,Wilmer." I opened the door. "Bye.." He sighed and walked out.

"How can you believe him!?" I looked at Demi,"He seemed like he is telling the truth!"

"Do you still like him?.." I asked,worried.

"What?! No! If I still liked him,I would of married him,Joe. I love you." She said and  I sighed,"Alright. I love you too." I pecked her lips.

"It's someone's bed time!" I smiled and went to Audrey's bedroom and picked her up."Bed time?" She asked. "Yep." I laughed and I changed her into her Dora Explorer pajamas and then I tucked her into bed and read her a book.

"The end." I smiled. "Night daddy!" Audrey smiled and I kissed her cheek,"Night ladybug." I said and went our bedroom,"Babe what's wrong?" I looked at Demi who was on the bed.

"I feel nauseated.." She sighed,"Oh babe..." I sighed and kissed her forehead then her belly,then I got her a nice wet rag and put it on her head.

I layed down next to her,"Try to sleep,okay?.." I kissed her cheek and put my arm around her.

Demi's POV.

One month later.

We drove to LA for my baby shower,I'm kind of exhausted. "You sure you don't want to stay for the Baby shower?" I smiled. "Nah,I rather have fun with Audrey and my bros. I don't  want to be the only guy there." Joe laughed.

"Oh okay...Well thanks for taking me. Have fun." I pecked his lips and I kissed Audrey goodbye and I got of the car and walked into the building.

I saw everyone there, Danielle,my mom,Dallas,Madison,Chelle,Marissa,Miley,Hanna Beth and Joe's mom and some of my other friends.

"Omg." I covered my mouth,shocked and I started crying,"You guys!!"

"Hey boo." Miley smiled and hugged me gently.

"Have you guys thought of names?" Dallas asked as she hugged me. "Well....yeah." I smiled.

"Well?.." Denise asked. "We picked Jacob and Lucas." I smiled.