21.

"Demi,let me in!" Nick knocked and I got up and opened the door and he pulled me into a warm hug. "Are you okay?!" He asked. "Yeah...I just..don't know what has gotten into him.." I sighed.

"Me neither.." Nick said. "What's wrong with,daddy?" Audrey cried out. "Daddy is sick...We gotta find what is wrong with him." Nick picked up Audrey and I wiped out the tears that were building up."I sometimes I think..I married..the wrong Jonas." I sighed and headed to my bedroom.

I started looking for things that would be evidence. I was going through his part of his closet and pillow cases. "Demi..what are you doing?" Nick looked at me. "There has to be something that is making Joe act like he is." I kept searching.

"Demi,look at me." Nick walked towards to me."Not right now."  I sighed."Demi." Nick grabbed my hands and lifted my head up."You didn't marry the wrong Jonas. Joe,I know he loves you.Everytime I was around you guys,he had a glow around him. He told me,when we were on tour and you were at home pregnant with Audrey,that you make him the happiest man on earth and he would gift you with everything you want. He loves you,Demi." Nick looked at him and I bursted into tears.

"I thought he wouldn't turn out like my father!" I said. "I thought he wouldn't of abused me. When he slapped me just then..I got flashback from when my dad use to hit me when I was 4..."I sighed.

I let go of him and I continued searching. I found a oranged prescription container. It said, JOE JONAS  and our address and phone number. I gasped.

"What is it?" Nick came to me. "Antidepressants.." I looked at Nick. I opened the prescription,there were a few pills left."Demi..those-"

"Are not antidepressants,I know." I was shocked that he put depressants into a antidepressant container.

"There is more." Nick concluded as he pulled tons and tons of prescriptions for the same pill. "This had to happen before Audrey became missing!" I said.

"Did you notice anything?" Nick glanced at me."He always saids he'll go out with you.." I glanced at him.

"No..the beach was the first time I have ever hang out with him for a while.." Nick replied. "Then he lied." I sighed.

"Dems...here." He hands me a piece of paper and I opened it up.

Dear Demi,

If you find this letter,this means things ended bad and you are worried about me. Well I am worried about me too. I know I need help.I love you and Audrey,really,I do. I just don't feel good enough..good enough husband,I believe someone can love you better. I definitely don't feel like a good enough father. Who wants a father who will be on tour? So if you decided to divorce me,I understand. I got the divorce papers in my sock drawer. I already signed them,all they need if your signature. I'm sorry,baby. I'm sorry that I'm not the best husband/father I could be.

                                                                                                                                               Love you,

                                                                                                                                                            Joe Jonas"

I went to his sock drawer and there were those papers."Demi.." Nick looked at me. I looked at him."Think about it...do you really wanna do this?" He looks at me.

"What?" I said confused at him,then I saw him looking at the divorce papers. I light the fire place in my bedroom and I threw the papers in the fireplace."I'm not leaving my husband,who needs me. Not who thinks he is a terrible husband and father." I looked at Nick,determinely.

"What can I do?" Nick smirked." Throw all those pills away..far away." I gave him a small smile and he nodded and started doing his job.

I pulled out my phone and dialed a number that helped me alot. Timberline Knolls treatment center.

"Hello,this is Demetria Lovato." I said to the center. "No,it's not me this time..It's my husband..I think he is addicted to pills." I sighed.

"Pills?" the lady asked. "the bottle saids antidepressants,but they are acting depressants,and there are millions of empty bottles of them." I told the lady.

"Any symptoms?"

"Yeah! His mood has changed and he is beginning to become abusive..I need to get him this center." I begged.

"Alright,name please?" She asked. "Joseph Adam Jonas." I said.

"Alright,have him here by Saturday." The lady said. "Alright,thanks!" I hung up.

Next it was time to have a consultation with Joe. That's the hard part...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short again!! I usually make it up on the weekends lol.

-Where you surpised by Joe's addition?

-Did Demi do the right thing?

-xox Chloe.