18.

Joe's POV.

I fluttered my eyes open and woken by a bright light and I let out a groan,then I noticed Demi. "Hey..where you goin'?" I asked her in my sleepy voice. "I have to go to the recording studio. I don't want to,but Hollywood Records saids if I don't come soon,they'll unlabel me." She sighed I pulled her closer to me."They'd be stupid to unlabel you." I kissed her and pulled down and got on top of her kissing her.

"Babe,how much I would love to stay here making out with you,I can't." Demi giggled. "You really turning down Joe's famous kisses?" I smirked,but then she slid out of my arms,refixing her arms. "Just did." She giggled.

"Whatever. Bye babe." I smiled and pecks her lips and watched her walk out. I slipped on some pants and a shirt and went to Audrey's room. "Wake up babygirl." I turned on her light. "No,Daddy!" she said as I smirked. "Oh no..I'm going to get you.." I came towards her and I heard her laughing.

I picked her up,"Ahh! I got you!" I smiled at her as she was laughing. I carried her to the kitchen and sat her in a chair. "What would you like for breakfast,princess?" I smiled.

"The Dowa ceweal." She instructed. "The Dora the explorer cereal?" I asked her and she nodded. I got a bowl out for her and I poured the cereal out,then the milk then I gave her the bowl and handed her one of her favorite hello kitty spoons. I sat next to her,just in case she needed help.

"Tell me when you need to go potty." I smiled and fixed her hair."Why daddy?" She asked munching on her cereal."It's time to potty train you." I replied."No! I might dwown." She pleaded.

"You won't drown. I'll be right there." I kissed her cheek. "Weally?" She asked. "Really." I smiled.

"I love you daddy." Audrey told me with a big smile. "I love you more,princess!" I replied with a bigger smile. 

"You finished?" I asked her a few minutes later."Yes.Potty time!" she got herself up from the chair."Ladies and Gents,it's time for Audrey Faith Jonas to use the big girls potty!" I smirked and picked her up and headed to the bathroom,I put her down and put a potty training seat on the toilet seat.

"Okay now." I smiled and she just looked at me. "We got to get your pants off,sweetheart." I laughed and bent down and took off her pants and diaper and I sat her on the seat. I let go over her.

"DADDY!!" She screamed and I grabbed onto her hands."I'm not letting you go,I promise." I smiled.

It took us atleast 30 minutes."For now on,you tell me when you need to go." I kissed her cheek. "Alright daddy!" she agreed.

"Want to go to the beach,uncle Nick is there." I asked her."Yes!!" she jumped up and down.

---

An hour later we were at the beach. "Hey bro." I hugged Nick. "Hey dude,Hey Audrey!" Nick picked up Audrey. "Hey uncle Nick!" Audrey hugged her uncle.

"Wanna go swimming princess?" I asked her and she nodded. Nick put her down and we both took our shirts off.

"Let's g--" I looked at where Nick placed Audrey,but she was gone."Audrey where are you!?" I started looking for her frantically. "Shit,dude where is she!?" I looked at Nick.

"She was just here..Could someone kidnapped her that fast!?" Nick asked. "Shit,shit shit!" I ran my hands through my hair.

Nick and I searched the beach for what it seemed like forever.

I walked into my house with Nick and I threw my keys out for anger and rubbed my face. "I think you should call Demi..she deserves to know.." Nick patted my back.

"You're right." I sighed,I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed my wife's number.

Demi's POV.

"Shut up and love me,'cause you've already got me. I don't--" 'I WANNA SCREAM AND SHOUT,LET IT ALL OUT.' my phone rang. "Hold on." I grabbed my phone. "Demetria." the producer spoke."Sorry,I told him to only call if there was an emergency." I told him and hit and answer key.

"Hey,babe. What's up?" I sat down on the stool that was near me. I heard him sigh big. "Someone kidnapped Audrey.." he gulped out.

I stood up from my seats."WHAT!?" I could not believe what I was hearing. "Nick and I took Audrey to the beach and we took our shirts off and all the sudden she was gone. We searched for hours,couldn'f find her." Joe said.

My baby is gone!

"Oh my god!!! I'm coming home!! Call the police for amber alert or something!" I hung up and grabbed my jacket."Demi,what are you doing!?" the producer said.

"Going home, someone kidnapped my baby girl!" I said and rushed out to my car and drove as fast I could with tears falling down my face.

"Anything new?" I rushed him."I called the police,they are putting out an amber alert." Joe said. I turned on the tv.

"AMBER ALERT! LA Police Department has issued an Amber Alert for missing 2 year old Audrey Faith Jonas. Audrey is female 26 pounds and has dark brown curly hair and brown eyes.She is reportedly to be wearing a Hello Kitty one piece bathing suit. Audrey was last seen this afternoon at 2 pm with her father,Joseph Adam Jonas and uncle,Nicholas Jerry Jonas. If you have any idea or information about where this child could be,call the LA Police Department immediately at 877-366-6876."

I broke in tears."My baby!!" I screamed. "Dems,they are going to find her,I know it." Nick hugged me softly.

 ----------------------------------------

Might make another chapter later today :)

-Chloe.