15.

I sighed,I didn't want to forgive Joe just then,but I didn't want to end up splitting up with him. I got my ass off the couch and walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind. "Hey." I smiled at him.

"Oh hello,beautiful." He smiled at me."I've been thinking...let's have a date night..tonight."

"Really?" He questioned me."Yeah..I can get a babysitter to watch Audrey,what you say?" I smiled.

"Yeah,my treat." He smiled."Yay,thank you." I pecked his lips.

~~~

It was time for our date night. I had on a blue and back design topshop dress with some black heels and black leather chopped jackey. I made my hair into a side braid and I put my make up,lightly.

"The babysitter is here,ready? Joe walked in. "Yeah." I gave him a smile and got up from my makeup table.

 We walked downstairs.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs.Jonas,I'm Amy,I'm your babysitter for the night." Amy gave us a smile.

"Hey,you have done this before right?" I asked,nervously. "Yeah,I babysat Hallie Berry's little girl. Your little girl is safe in my hands."

"Okay,thanks. This is our first time leaving her..she's only 2 month..please be gentle." I grabbed my purse. "I will,Mrs.Jonas."

"Well bye." I said and walked out and got into Joe's car.

~~~

We finally got to the restaurant we decided on the Cicada restaurant in downtown LA. It was Vallet parking so we got out of the car and Joe gave the guy the keys and we started walking inside,I held onto Joe's upper arm as we started walking in.

"JOE! DEMI! Are you guys getting a divorce?!" A paparazzi shouted. Joe looked at them."Well,what does it look like?" He replied and I let out a laughed and we walked inside and got seated.

"Mmm..soo many choices."  Joe said as I laughed. "The waitress is just asking  for our drinks." I giggled.

"Right.. I'll have a beer" He said as I looked at him. "You alright?" He looked at me.

"Yeah. I'll have a sweet tea." I told the waitress.

"You sure?"

"This is the first time I'm seeing you drink." I smiled. "Oh yeah." He smiled at me then he looked at his menu.

 ~~

The waitress came with out drinks. "You guys decided yet?" She looked at Joe,then me. "Yeah,I'll have the  Spaghetti with Tiger Shrimp, Baby Arugula, Garlic, Olive Oil and Fried Capers" I handed her the menu.

"Alright,how bout you,sir?" She asked Joe. "I'll have Filet Mignon with Three Colored Mashed Potatoes and House Demi-Glace" he said and handed his menu to her and walked off.

I got up and sat in his booth and cuddled up to him. "I hope we last forever and ever." I said outloud.

"You got the ring,don't you?" Joe smiled."Yeah..but people already think we're getting a divorce.."  I sighed.

"You don't need to worry about that..marriage has it's fights...we just got to make sure to talk it out before leaving.." He kissed my forehead. "I love you." I kissed his lips.

"I love you too." He kissed back.

Our little kisses started to turn into a makeout sess.

Joe noticed the paparazzi so he blocked our face with a little menu we still had on the table and continued kissing me,cupping my face with one of his hands.

Tonight is perfect.<3

----------------------------------

Omg,this might be short & boring also. I wanted some chapter out this week,even when I'm suuuper busy w/ school,but I'll make it up for ya'll this weekend :)