33.

I recorded some more,but I couldn't get my mind off of what just happened. "Good job today,Dems! See you tomorrow!" The prouder said,"Thanks." I replied and went to my car and got in. "Meet you at Ben and Jerry's?" I texted Joe and fixed my hair in the rear view mirror.

"Sure! Audrey wants some Burger King. Want something?" He texted back,"Fries!" I texted back and started driving to Ben and Jerry's. 

...

I parked my car in a parking lot and sat in the car,waiting on Joe. 

Flashback~~

"Hey baby." Demi smiled as she skipped to her boyfriend's locker,smiling wide,her gap in view. "Hey Demi." Josh said as he was putting stuff in his locker."What's wrong?" Demi looked at him,worried.

"Look,Demi,it's not you,it's me." Josh sighed. "Whaaa-?" Demi was completely shocked.

"Who am I kidding! It is you! You are ugly as hell!" Josh started laughing and shut his locker,then he walked off.

Demi stood there,shock,and hurt. She always knew she was ugly,but she didn't want to believe it. That day led her to the person that she was,it led her to cutting,bulimia,anorexic,and etc. She had to go to rehab because of him.

~~~

She came back to reality and sighed as she looked at the scars on her wrists that will forever stick with her. She took a deep sigh.

"Mommy!!" Audrey knocked on my window,which woke me from my thoughts.I got out of the car with my purse,"Hey baby!" I faked smiled. "Hey mommy!! Up?" She cued me,so I picked her up.

"Hey baby." Joe pecked my cheek,"Hey babe.." I smiled a little as he took my hand and we walked in.

"Welcome to Ben and Jerry's! May I take your order?" The worker greeted. "What do you want,sweetheart?" Joe looked at Audrey.

"I'll have uh...Peanut Butter Cup!" Audrey smiled,"Okay,cup or cone?" the worker asked,with a smiled."Cone!"

"You sure,Aud?" Joe asked as Audrey nodded. "Okay,for you,sir?" The worked asked," I'll have Chocolate fudge brownie,in a medium cup,please." Joe smiled."Okay,and you?" the worker looked at me. 

"Chocolate Chip cookie dough,in a large cup." I smiled a little and Joe looked at me,"What,I'm eating for two."  I laughed. 

..

We got our ice cream and sat down I started eating some of my fries with my ice cream."You okay babe?.." Joe looked at me,concerned. "No.." I sighed,"What's the matter?" He put his spoon down.

"Josh came to the studio today.." I sighed. "Whoa,what did he do!?" Joe looked me in the eye as I took a deep sigh.

"He got mad that I got an attitude with him..and he slapped me." I sighed,putting big chunk of ice cream in my mouth. "He did not!!" Joe said,angerily. "He did,but calm down. I slapped him back..and my bodyguards got him out."

"I'm so sorry..."Joe sighed as he took my hand,but I just shrugged.

"You messy girl." I laughed as I was wiping Audrey's mouth clean."You a messy girl,mommy!" Audrey laughed.

"I'll meet you home." I laughed and kissed her cheek.

1 month later.

I am now 3 months pregnant now and I'm one of Miley's bridemaid's. I slipped on a long dark blue strapless dress with sequenced heels and girls were doing my makeup and hair.

"You look great,baby." Joe walked in and smiled at me,"Thank you!" I smiled. He then gave me kiss,a big long passionate one,but I pulled away.

"Babe,he's married." I laughed as I realized he was jealous of the guy who was walking me down the asile. "Good." He smiled and kissed me again then left to go sit down with Audrey.

"It's time!" someone cued and the bridesmaids started walking down the asile with the Groom's men. I got in my spot and smiled at Denika.

Afterparty;

I went up to Miley and hugged her,"You look gorgeous!!" I smiled,"You do too! You are like glowing! Look at your little bump." Miley smiled. "It feels if there wasn't one in there.." I laughed.

"Twins!" Miley laughed,"Let's not say that!" I giggled.

...

Miley throws her bouquet of flowers and I jumped up and caught them."Yay!!" I laughed. "Congrats!!" One of Miley's friends laughed,"Thank you!!" I smiled and went and hugged Miley.

"I'm going to get me another piece of cake." I laughed and went and cut me another piece of cake."Hey beautiful." Joe came behind me and kissed my cheek."Hey handsome." I smiled and pecked his lips.

....

I changed into a loose shirt and sweatpants and  I was wearing my hair up in a messy bun and I was wiping my makeup off in our bedroom bathroom.

"She's now in bed." Joe walks in and wraps his arms around me and started kissing my neck. "I think it's time to announce,babe." I smiled at him. "Fine.."He sighed and I got my iphone out and I took a picture of Joe and I,he was still behind me and he had his hands on my stomach. "I love it." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I just want to tell you guys,that I'm 3 months pregnant :) So happy to have another precious baby with the man I love!! & don't worry,this baby isn't stopping me from recording new music! ;)" I tweeted with the picture. 

"Let's get to bed I'm tired." I yawned as I plugged my phone into the charger. "Deal." Joe laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's sort of plain.

Hope ya'll still like it! :)

-Chloe.