16.

2 уєαяѕ ℓαтєя:

∂ємι:21

נσє:22

αυ∂яєу:2

~~~~~~~~~~

I wrapped a white towel arounf my curvy hot body and I went to my makeup table and started straighting my brown hairJoe comes into the bathroom. "Hello sexy,where do you think you're going?" Joe smiled and kissed my bare shoulder. 

"They asked me to be a guest host on enews."  I smiled. "Oh really?" Joe smiled at me in the mirror. "Yeah,"I giggled."You'll be fine by watching Audrey,right?"

"Of course babe." Joe smiled. "Thanks." I smiled and I got up and pecked his lips and then I went to my closet and took my towel off and put on a black shirt and a black jacket with some jeans and a brown and black scarf and black heels.

"How do I look?" I look at Joe while putting on some rings and braclets and feather earrings. "You look great as always." Joe smiled and kissed me softly. "Okay,gotta go! Love you!" I smiled and walked out. "Mommy has to go,say goodbye." I bend down and kissed Audrey's forehead. "Love you mommy!" Audrey smiled and kissed my cheek and then I left and drove to the E! building.

Joe's POV.

I walk into Audrey's bedroom,"Hello hun." I smiled and sat down in a chair."Hey daddy!" Audrey gave me a quick smile. "What do you wanna do today?" I smiled at her as picked her up and set her on my lap.

"Pawk." Audrey smiled,big. "The park?" I looked at her.

Audrey grew and she had Demi's gorgeous brown eyes and my dark brown curl hair,but she is starting to look alot like her mother,which I don't mine.

"Yeah,the pawk." she played with my hands as I laughed. "Okay,the park it is." I said as I changed her from her pajamas to her everyday clothing. I put her in a purple  floweryshirt and some matching pants and then I put some sandals on her feet.

"I looke petty." Audrey smiled at me. "Yeah,you look very pretty." I  kissed her forehead and carried her to my car and got her in her carseat,then  got in and I drove to the park.

Demi's Pov.

"Today the reps tell us that Miley Cyrus is now engaged to Liam Hemsworth,who's she has been dating for 2 years." I looked at the camera. "Demi,do you think they are gonna make it and get married?" Terrence looked at me.

"I'm not going to say nothing,she's my best friend," I laughed,"but I really hope they do,he's a nice guy and he treats her like a princess." I smiled.  "Oh so you met him?" Terrence looked at me.

"Uh,yeah! I had to give her approval." I laughed. "Now.that's a good best friend." he smiled.

"J-Lo a No or a yes!?" Terrence said,"We'll be back after this break."  he included.

I went to my dressing room and the lady fixed my makeup.

Joe's POV.

I started pushing Audrey in the little baby swing seat. "Wee!!" She said out loud with a smile on her face. "You wanna go high?" I smiled at her. "Yes,daddy!" She clapped.

"Alright. Hang on." I smiled and I pulled the swing up high and let it go and she was flying.  She started screaming in excitement,which brought a smile onto my face.

The paparazzi started taking picture of us. "Daddy?" She questioned. "Yeah,sweetheart?" I look at her,while still pushing her. "Who they?" she pointed. "They are weirdos who like to take pictures of you,because you are so cute." I smiled at her.

"I am cute. Get me out." She begged. "Okay."I said as I took her out and put her down.

"I cute." Audrey smiled and started posing in front of the camera,I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Come on daddy! Be cute with me." She smiled. "I'm good." I laughed. "Daddy!!" She begged. "Fine." I laughed and I started posing.

Demi's POV.

"Read that for me." Terrence passed me a note card. "Terrence Jenkiins is one of the sexiest man I have ever met. I would totally have an affair on Joe..with hi-- Terrence!" I started laughing. "You heard it on here,folks. Demi has a thing for me." He smirked.

"I do not,I didn't write this!" I said laughing. "But you read it." Terrence smiled. "Don't get me in trouble." I laughed.

"You know Joe has to be protective of you,look you so beautiful. Guys can just crawl all over you." He smiled as I laughed.

"Well,thanks,but it's the opposite, I have to be protective of Joe. Girls are still crazy about him,it's insane." I laughed. "They would try to touch him in wrong places." I laughed while blushing.

"Did that happen once?!"

"Yeah." I laughed.

"WHAT!?! Really!?" Terrence said unbelieving me. "Yeah,we were at a concert 2 weeks ago and some girl noticed him and yelled out,"Joe!!" and she came came and charged at him aiming to touch his junk. It was discusting and disturbing at the same time." I laughed.

"What did you do?" He asked. "I pushed her away and told her to go home,I didn't want to be rude,but she was touching my husband." I smiled.

"Well,that's all we got today folks,tune in every week day at 7/6 C." Terrence said. "Bye guys!" I smiled and left the set and got in my car and drove around and I saw a girl that looked familar,it was Selena. I sighed,I pulled my car on the side of the road and got out and walked to her.

"Selena?.." I said as she turned around. "Hey,Demi..." She said,saddened.  I just looked at her,I need to forgive her,I mean I'm an adult now. "I'm sorry." I sighed.

"No,Demi..I'm sorry..I wasn't a true best fri--"

"No,you are...you helped me get into treatment..if you didn't I probably wouldn't be where I am right now..I could be dead right now..who knows..so it's my fault for getting up on your face."

"No,let's just say both of our faults. My fault for ditching you for a boyfriend and another friend. Chicks before dicks remember!?" Selena smiled and I laughed a little.

"Right. How bout we start clean slate and start again?" I smiled. "I would love that..so much." She said and hugged me gently.

"I want to show you my precious 2 year old." I smiled and lead her to my car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully this chapter is a bit longer :)

--Favorite part? :)

--Isn't Audrey soo cute?

-Glad Selena and Demi are friends again?

Enjoy!

xoxoxxo-Chloe.