25.

Joe's POV.

"What are we having for dinner,daddy?" Audrey asked. "Mommy is cooking Chicken,for you." I smiled at her. "Yummy!!" She smiled a big. "It will be." I laughed.

"Come here daddy." She led me to the living room. I sat on the couch."What are you doing,hun?" I asked her. "I want you to read me this book." Audrey got out her baby book out and crawled onto my lap with the book.

"Hun,that's not a book,it's a baby book." I rested my head on top of hers gently. "We can look at it,daddy." She smiled and I saw Demi smile while cooking. "Okay,babydoll." I opened the book. "That's Mommy and I for our checkup to see if it was a boy or girl." I told her pointing at the picture.

"Why is mommy's belly big,daddy? Is she sick?" She looks up at me as I laughed."Because she had a baby inside of her belly. You made her have a big belly." I smiled. "I'm sorry mommy!!" Audrey yelled.

"It's okay,sweetheart!" Demi yelled out with a laugh.I turned the page with a smile."This is the ultrasound where we found out that it was a baby girl. That's you in mommy's tummy."  I looked at her.

"What's an ultwasound?" She asked. "It's a scan for people who are having babies to tell whether it is a girl or a boy." I replied. "Did it hurt?" she looked at me,concerned."No,it was painless." I smiled and kissed her nose.

Demi walked out of the kitchen to us. "Smile."She instructed and Audrey and I smiled at the camera on her Iphone. "Perfect."She smiled as she was putting it on twitter. She then sat next to me as she looked at Audrey's baby book with us.

Audrey turned the page,"Whoa,mommy! You are huge!" She giggled,then Demi and I giggled."She was 7 months along now,you gotten bigger." I told her. " This was actually the day before you were born." Demi smiled.

"Oh..my woom!!" Audrey pointed at pictures of her room. "Yeah,I designed your room and mommy decided to take a picture." I smiled.

We turned the page."This is when you wanted to come out,we were in the hospital now. I was so nervous,but glad to see my baby girl." I smiled. "Mommy,you look good with glasses." Audrey smiled. "Aw,thanks." Demi laughed.

20 minutes later it was Dinner time. I sat Audrey in her chair and then I sat next to her. Demi put Audrey's plate infront of her then handed me my plate. "Looks good,babe." I smiled."Thank you." She said as she sat down. We said prayer and then we started eating.

Demi's POV.

2 months later.

I was getting ready for Danielle's and Kevin's 6 year anniversary. I slipped on a red Aidan Mattox dress and some black heels. I did my makeup and I put on some jewelery and I put my hair up like I had it at the 2011 Alma awards.

Joe walked in with a black buttion down shirt and some jeans. "You okay babe?" He looked at me. "I don't feel like my usual self.." I replied and he walked toward me and felt my head."You're not hot.." Joe look at me."You know we don't have to go,if you are sick." Joe said as he was putting on a white tie. 

"No,I'll be fine. I guess I'm just hungry." I smiled a little. "Okay,let's go. I already got Audrey dressed." Joe pecked my lips then wiped off the lipstick from his lips.

We all got in the car and Joe drove to the party.

~~

I walked in holding Audrey's hand."There is a kids area!" Audrey smiled big and ran off to the area."Demi!!" Dani ran to me with a smile."Dani!!" I smiled and hugged her. "Hey Dems." Kevin smiled and hugged me. "Hey Kevin! Congrats on the long marriage." I smiled."Thank you! Where Joe?" He asked.

"He's parking the car." I laughed. "Okay,may I help you with anything? May I get you a wine?" Danielle offered."No,I'll get it." I smiled. "You sure?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled and headed to the drink table."Nicholas." I smirked as I poured myself some wine. "Demetria." Nick replied."You okay?" He looked at me. "Yeah,I just don't feel like myself." I told him.

"Oh okay." He said,"So how have--" 

"DAMMIT!! STUPID LITTLE CUP!" I cursed. "Demi,it's fine."Nick patted my back. "Dems,what's wrong?" Kevin came to me. "I spilled my wine on this nice looking white table cloth..I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Demi,it's fine. It wasn't that expensive. We got it at Walmart." Kevin laughed."Oh..okay,you sure it is fine?" I looked at him. "Yeah,of course." Kevin smiled and hugged me. "Thank you,you're awesome." I smiled a little and hugged back.

"What's going on here?" Joe asked. "Demi spilled her wine and she was upset,but it's all good now." Kevin told him. I sighed and took a sip of my wine.

"Are you sure you are okay?"Nick looked at me,along with Kevin and Joe. "I'm fine..I am just hungry." I sighed and went to the fruit bar to get me some fruit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think is up with Demi?

Sorry if it's boring.

~xox Chloe.