45.

I came back from my jog. "I'm back" I poured me some water. "How was your run?" Joe asked,and crossed his arms. "Good?.." I looked at him weird.

"Okay..I guess I'll be starting dinner." Joe rubbed his hair. "Let's order Pizza.." I told him,"PIZZA!!" Audrey yelled and I laughed. "Fine,whatever you like." Joe murmured.

"What does that suppose to me!?" I put my hand on my hip. "Nothing.."  Joe shrugged. I sighed and went upstairs to the twins room and picked up Jacob. "You love me right?" I looked at him,he's starting to like Joe. He cooed and I smiled,"I'll take that as a yes." I kissed his forehead gently.

We started play gently,I tickled his little belly.

"Pizza is here mommy!" Audrey runs downstairs and I put Jacob in his crib and I went downstairs and sat down at the table.

..

"I'll get Audrey to bed." Joe sighed and picked up Audrey and carried her to her bedroom,while I was doing dishes. When I finished I went to our bedroom and changed into my pajamas. Joe was on the bed on his ipad. I glanced at him.

"What?" He asked.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I barked,I had enough. He got off the bed,"You." He pointed out,bluntly. "Excuse me?"

"Just forget it." Joe rolled his eyes. I shut our door."Tell me,what's wrong with me." I crossed my arms,kind of mad. "I saw a picture of you kissing Wilmer,surpise surpise." He rolled his eyes."Theres a picture?"

"No,I just had a fucking vision of you guys kissing." He laughed with no humor. "Hey! I saw you checking out that lady at the school her body and her breast." I barked. "Atleast my fucking lips were not touching hers."

"Maybe you were the reason why I went to have starbucks with Wilmer,I needed someone to talk to!" I yelled,"You needed someone to talk to!? How me!?! Your husband remember?!"

"No. I mean I talked to him about us,we've been having problems and It's fustrating! Then he kissed me and asked if I felt  something and I said no,because I love you!" I sighed.

He turned around and walked away and I grabbed his hand,"Belie--" He yanked his hand back but accidently slapped me in the face. I put my hand over my cheek. "Demi, I did--"

"Yeah.." I sighed and handed his pillow to him,"I think it's best if you just sleep in the guest bedroom tonight.." I looked at him and he looked at me. "Okay.." He took his pillow and went to the guest bedroom.

.....

The next day I woke up,from a rough night of not falling asleep and feeding the twins. I put my robe on and went downstairs. Audrey was already awake and eating break and Joe was eating his,I made my own breakfast then I sat down and ate my breakfast. "I'm going to get stuff from the...um..groceries,need something?" Joe said,putting his plate away.

"I need some more strawberries.." I told him and he wrote it down,"Okay. Be back." he kissed Audrey's forehead."Bye."

"Kiss mommy,daddy."

"He can't..um..I'm sick.." I sighed and looked at Joe and he left.

I looked down. Our marriage is falling apart.

-----------------------------------

I know,another short one,but my mind is so set up on the sequel that I lost ideas for this one,but I will repay you ;)

It is kind of sad this  one is ending,but not really in another apart because I'm making another sequel,idk i'm just weird.

Enjoy the last chapter :)

Oh and I dedicate this chapter to Lovatic23,because her comments really made me laugh. I loved al l of your comments,really they do mean everything to me to hear feedback,so if I could  I would also dedicate it to all of ya'll.

Definitely to lovatic_fanfic,just because I have read her stories in the past and loved them,and I just didn't vote on them because I was a newbie and didn't know Wattpad haha. So I'm like a big fan & knowing that you liked my story,truly means alot. :)

Okay,that was embarassing,I mean I wish it could let us tag,but nope. 

so ya,I love you guys,and I hope you stick around for the next story and find out what will happen to 'Jemi'. :)

-Chloe.