44.

"You hungry baby?" I looked at Audrey and she nodded,"Wanna a PB&J sandwhich?" I fixed her hair,"Yes,mommy!"

"YOU WANT A PB&J,JOE!?" I yelled from downstairs,"YES,PLEASE!" he yelled back.

I got up and headed to the kitchen.

Joe's POV.

I went downstairs with my laptop and sat in the recliner,"Twins asleep?" I asked Demi,"Yep." she replied.

She's been giving me one word replies."Are you sure nothing is wrong?" I asked,"Yep." She replied. I sighed.

I went on twitter and saw a certain picture,I opened it up and it was Wilmer kissing Demi,i felt blood boil. I looked at Demi. "Here are your guys sandwhiches," she handed a plate with a sandwhich then one to Audrey.

She's cheating on me,that's why she is acting so strange.

"My manager called me today,he wants me to do a world tour in 4 month for atleast 8 months." She told me. "Okay." I looked at the computer screen.

"Well,I'm going to do it...My manager said he'll get us a family tour bus,so all of us can tour together."She told me. "Oh cool." I replied.

I heard her sigh and then she went upstairs.

Demi's POV.

I went to our closet and I pulled out our wedding album,that Nick was so kindly of remaking for us. I sat down on the floor,flipping through the pages. That's when everything was perfect..we never fought or anything.

"Hey mommy,what are you doing?" Audrey sat in my lap."Just looking at daddy's and I's wedding pictures." I smiled a little. "Why you crying,mommy?" Audrey wiped my eyes. 

"It's just good memories,baby.." I smiled a little. "Oh okay." Audrey hugged me then runs off to her room and plays. I changed into navy sweatpants and a white shirt and some sneakers and went downstairs. "I'm going to take a run..there is some bottles for the twins in the fridge,heat it up,and you should be good,the twins feeding ti--"

"I know their feeding time." Joe said,which caughter off guard. "Oh um..okay..Well,see you soon.." I sighed and went outside and started running around the neighborhood.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry,it's short and boring. I just don't have any ideas :p But I do for the sequel,so that's why I don't have plans for this haha. Does that even make sense?

I'll try to post the next chapter tonight,so I can start making 'World of Chances';believe me,the ideas I have for that story with SHOCK YOU  and you will probably hate me in the end haha

Enough with the chit chat tho.

Enjoy.

xoxox,

Chloe.