28.

5 days later.

"Hey babe." I went to Joe,who was playing with Audrey."Hey baby." Joe smiled. "Selena invited me to do some shopping with her,would it be okay if I go?" I asked.

"Oh sure,have fun!" Joe pecked my lips."Thank you!" I smiled and got ready.

I put on an dark orange tank top  with some blue jenas shorts and black jeffery cambell shoes with a long black cardigan with a feather necklace. "Okay,I'm off." I smiled and bent down and kissed Audrey's head,"Bye baby." I smiled.

"Bye babe." I pecked Joe's lips and grabbed my purse and got in my car and drove to Selena's to pick her up.

~~~

"Topshop?" I smiled."Sure!" Selena agreed and I turned into the Topshop's parking lot. We started walking inside.

"Dare me to try these on?" Selena grabbed a bare of these really tall high heels. "Do it!" I smiled. She sat down and put on the heels on."Help me up!" Selena laughed and I pulled her up. "Damn,girl." I laughed and I took a picture of her in those shoes.

"This girl is crazzzy. pic.twitter.com/WE35FS23FSW" I sent it to twitter. 

Later on we tried on the same outfit and we linked arms and we asked a girl to take a picture of us.

"One And The Same @selenagomez :) pic.twitter.com/FG34DF334D67" I tweeted again.

"I need you help..my parents invited Joe and I for dinner tonight..I need something new to wear." I said."That's Demi." Selena laughed.

"Skirt? Dress? What?" Selena looked at me."I was thinking of a skirt.." I changed into my original clothes.

"Ooh how bout this?!" Selena pulled out a multi lace skater skirt. "Nahh." I shook my head. "Ooh,this one?" She pulled out a white flower calf skirt. "I like it." I smiled and took it from her,"Now go find a shirt that would look good." I smiled and tried on the skirt."Selena,nevermind,this looks terrible on me." I laughed and took it off.

"Here." she threw me a black ruched side tube skirt. "I love it!!" I smiled and tried it on. "Here!" Selena threw me a Geo line embellished shell top. I tried it on and I walked out. "How do I look?" I asked.

"Hmm.."Selena said.She then put a black studded leather biker jacket on me. "Perfect." She smiled. "Yay!" I smiled and changed into my clothes and took them to the cashier to buy them.

"Dems.." Selena said,"Yeah?" I looked at her. 

"I think..I like Nick.." She sighed."Well,you need to tell him that,not me." I told her. "Would you be okay with that?"

"Yeah of course!" I smiled and hugged her.

~~~~~

Later.

We were on our way to my parents. "Is Dallas going to be there?" Joe asked. "Yep." I smiled.

We got there and Audrey was the first out and she ran to the door and knocked. My mom opened the door."Grandma!!" Audrey smiled. I got out and walked to the door."Hey mom." I hugged her and went inside with Audrey."Hey dad." I hugged Eddie,then Dallas and Madison. "Oh who is this?" I looked at  a man that was just standing there.

"That's my fiance'. His name is Matt. He's also the father of my baby." Dallas smiled. "Whoa!? I'm an aunt?! Why haven't you told me!?" I smiled.

"I don't know..I'm sorry." Dallas smiled. "Mommy,and I an ant too?" Audrey asked as I laughed. "No,this is your cousin." I smiled. "Oh cool!!" Audrey smiled. "You look great,sweetheart." My mom said as she picked up Audrey. "Thanks mom." I smiled.

"Where's Joe?" My dad asked. "He's answering a call. He will be here in a second." I smiled.

"Are you alright? We heard you were in the hospital.." My mom asked,worringly. "Um,yeah,I'm fine." I sighed,"I just had some complications,but everything is fine." I lied.

"Oh okay,l glad you okay." My mom smiled. "Hey Mr. and Mrs. De La Garza. Hey Madison,hey Dallas." Joe said. I knew something was up with him.

"Babe..can I talk to you?" I looked at him as he nodded and we went to a room alone."Something is wrong..what is it?" I looked at him."My grandfather just died." He sighed. "Oh my,I'm so sorry,baby!" I pulled him into a hug.

---------------------------------

Sorry it's lame,I have some homework to do :\