3.

"I like Audrey Faith" I smiled at him. "Perfect." Joe smiled and pecked my lips. I layed on our bed propped up on the head board,watching some Gossip Girl.

Joe flopped on our bed and raised my shirt up a little and kissed my stomach lightly. "Hello Audrey..daddy loves you already." Joe said up to my stomach and I couldn't help but to smile big. I ran my hands through his hair. "You're gonna be a great father..I know it." I told him with a smile.

He looked up at me and smiled. "And you're going to be an excellent mother." He said as he kissed me.

I kissed back. I layed my head on his shoulder. "Words can't explain how much I love you,Joe.." I told him.

"You are the only woman I would want to carry my child. You're beautiful." Joe said and kissed my cheek.

"Hellooooooo family." Nick walks in.

"DUDE HAVE YOU HEARD OF KNOCKING!?!" Joe yelled. "Baby,shh." I touched Joe's arm.

"The door was unlocked so I decided to come in,chill out bro." Nick said and sat on the corner of  our bed,playing with Winston.

"How you feeling,Dems?" Nick asked. "Pretty good.."I smiled having my hand on my belly.

"I just can't wait to see her." I smiled.

"It's a her?!" Nick smiled big. "Yeah." Joe smiled.

"We named it Audrey Faith Jonas." I smiled. "That's beautiful." Nick smiled.

"Baby,show him the nursery." I looked at Joe as he got up and lead Nick to Audrey's nursery.

Joe's POV.

"So have ya'll have pregnancy sex?" Nick smirked. "Excuse me?!" I looked at him weird.

"God. Have you gotten lucky lately?" Nick said.

"No,she's pregnant,dude!" I said,grossed out. "Dude,I heard it's safe..it even helps her dilate.." Nick said.

"For real!??! Woah,woah,how you know?" I looked at him,weirdly.

"I've done my pregnant reading." Nick smirked. "You got some issues.." I told him.

"I'm just telling you,if you wanna bang." Nick laughed. "Because you can't bang once she had the baby for a few weeks or months,I can't remember." He continued.

"Thank,captian shit brain." I chuckled. "Hey,watch it." Nick snickered. "Anyways,how you like it?" I said,proudly.

"It's awesome!" Nick smiled."Thanks!" I brotherly hugged him.

Suddenly we heard this beautiful voice,I knew it was Demi,but it was magical.."Let's go.." I said as Nick and I creeped to my bedroom and there was Demi playing the keyboard while sitting on the bed.

"The world comes to life and everything's bright,from beginning to end,when you have a friend by your side,that helps you to find,the beauty you are when you open your heart and believe in.
The gift of a friend..The gift of a friend." We just stood there listening for a minute or two.

"Someone who knows when you're lost and you're scared,there through the highs and the lows..
Someone to count on, someone who cares,beside you wherever you go.You'll change inside,when you realize.." She sang,then stopped and answer her phone,which was ringing.

"Hey mom!" Demi said with a smile,which happened to make me smile.

"What?!.." that smile was instantly turned into a frown,which made me worried.

I walked in and put my arm around her. "What's wrong?" I mouthed to Demi.

"No..she's can't be.." I saw her eyes getting teary.

"Okay,bye.." She hung up the phone. "Babe,what's wrong!?" I said worringly.

"My auntie died." She started crying on my chest. "Baby.." I felt so bad.

We just stood there,her crying on my chest and I'm rubbing her back softly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiyooo,itttt's ricccco. Lol.

I picked Audrey,because I liked it :3 Don't hate,appreciate.

I hope you like it anyways.

Nick is funny :3

Fan.

Vote.

Comment.

DO IT CAUSE I LOVEEEEE YAAZ<3

~Chloe.