24.

We walked out of the restaurant hand and hand. "Thank you for the dinner." I smiled. "You are soo welcome,babe." He smiled at me.

"Ooh,hold on." Joe said and got his ringing phone from his pocket and picked it up."Hey Nick..?" He said confused.

We stood outside the restaurant while He was still on the phone.

10 minutes later,he finally got off."What is it?" I looked at him worried. "Nick got us a hotel room." Joe chuckled. "What about Audrey?" I looked at him. "Nick saids he's happy to watch her." Joe laughed,"So you want to?"

"I'm not passin up an already paid hotel room!" I laughed and got in the car and we drove to the hotel room.

~~ 

We walked into the hotel room and it was huge. "Damn!!" I cursed,I couldn't help it,the hotel was awesome!!  I went to the bedroom and there was a suitcase and I decided to open it.

I pulled out a black lingerie set."Oh my god." I giggled. "Ooh,baby." Joe walked in with a smirk. "Basically,Nick thinks we do this." I laughed. "We can try it." Joe smirked and kiss my neck and wrapped his arm around me,from behind.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I joked. "Mmmhmm." He continued kissing my neck and I let out a little moan.

Joe pushed the suitcase off the bed and slipped off my dressed and I saw him scan my body,I smirked.

I layed on the bed and pulled him by the tie onto me. I unbuttoned his shirt and I threw it off of him. He unclasped my bra and threw it off of me. He started sucking on my neck softly and I threw my head  up from pleasure."I missed you Joe." I moaned out running my hands through his soft brown curls.

~~~~~

The next day I was still sleeping,because..let's say.. we had 8 months of catching up to do..[a/n I'm sorry,but I HAD to add that! Sorry again!]

I felt sweet kisses kissing my neck as I fluttered my eyes open and I smiled."Hey.." I yawned. "Hey beautiful." Joe pecked my lips and pulled me onto of him. He stroked my face with his thumb softly looking me in the eye.

"You are very beautiful." He kissed my nose and I blushed. "I love you." I kissed his bare chest and layed my head down on his chest,while he stroked my brown hair.

We both slept for another 2 hours. I got up and took a quick shower and put on the clothes Nick packed for us.

We got in the car and drove home. "I was thinking..we could take Audrey to Six Flags,water park." Joe said as he took my hand."Do they have rides for 2 year olds?" I asked. "Yeah, of course! I went there when I was 2." He smiled.

"Then it's fine by me." I smiled.

Joe's POV.

It was now 1:23 in the afternoon when we got to the water park."Ya'll can go have fun,I'm going to to hang with Audrey." I told them.

"Okay bro."Nick replied. "Have fun,babe." Demi pecked my lips."Bye hun." She kissed Demi's Audrey's forehead and left. I scanned my eyes down her body,I smiled.

"What slide do you wanna do,sweetheart?" I picked her up."That one." She pointed so  I carried her to the slide and we got a floatie. "You really wanna do the lazy river?" I asked her and she nodded.

I laughed and kissed her cheek a lot of times. "Okay daddy,not in public." She giggled and I laughed."Sorry,I forgot you don't like public kisses." I laughed.

I put the tube in the water and I got in and I grabbed onto something,tightly."Hop on." I told Audrey,but instead someone sat her on my lap and I let go.

"Daddy,what if I dwown?" She turned her head at me."You won't baby,I got you." I smiled and kissed her cheek."Daddy!" She smiled. "Sorry,you're just soo cute!" I smiled.

She started screaming,"AHHH DADDY!! IT'S COLD!!!" "It is!" I laughed."Wanna spin?" I looked at her."Sure!" She said happily and I twirled out tube and I spun us around. "Wee!!" She smiled.

"You need to control your daughter from screaming so much,it could sound like you're raping her." This guy smirked as he was passing by,I glared at him and flipped him off,but then he double flipped me off.

"Oh really mature!" I yelled out. "You started it!" He laughed and I just rolled my eyes. "Daddy,what is waping?" She looked at me with her little brown eyes. "It's a bad grape.." I sighed. "Ewwy." She made a face.

We got off the ride."Where to next?" I smiled. "Dat swide!" She pointed and we headed to the slide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy!!! 

Loved your comments btw. <3

~Chloe.