27.

"How long are we staying here?" I looked at the doctor. "A  day if everythin goes well." He smiled at me. "Let me get the tests ready and We'll get you in." The doctor smiled at Demi. "Alright." Demi replied then she looked at me after he shut the door.

"Babe...listen." I sighed and took her hand."They won't let me go to the test room with you..I'll be in the waiting room..waiting,I promise you. I'm not leaving your side." I kissed her forehead. "What if they can't fix it..?" She looked at me with watery eyes.

"Shh.." I wiped away her tears,"Don't cry..We gotta stay positive,if we want this to work." I kissed her cheek."Right.." She sighed.

"Mrs.Lovato,you ready?" the doctor walked in and Demi nodded and got up. "Remember,I'll never let you go." I smiled and she pecked lips and disappeared with the doctor and I headed to the waiting room.

"Hey bro." Kevin said."Whoa! What are you guys doing here!?" I looked at them,surprised."Nick told us,we wanted to come comfort Demi." Danielle replied. "Oh thanks..She is terrified." I sighed and sat down next to her."She thinks she killed the baby.." I ran my hands through my hair. 

"I'm sorry,bro." Kevin sighed."Thanks.What if we only have one child?.." I wiped my eyes. "Joe,marriage isn't just about having kids,you got one amazing daughter.Some parents don't even have one." Danielle patted my back.

"I know..but Demi wants another kid..and Demi is just 21..and I'm just 22..We love Audrey to death.." I sighed."I'm sorry,Joe." Kevin said again.

2 hours later.

"Mr.Jonas." the doctor called out. I woke up and lifted my head up from the seat I was sleeping on"Hm?" I looked at him.

"You can go see if your wife now." The doctor said."How did the test go?" I asked. "It went well,I'll tell you the results later." He replied.

"Thanks Doc." I smiled at him and went to Demi's room."Hey babe." I pecked her lips."Hey." She smiled a little.

God,she's soo gorgeous without makeup.

"I see they took your makeup off." I laughed a little."Yeah,plus I needed a clean face." She giggled a little.

"You always have a clean face." I pecked her lips,"Kevin and Dani were here,but they left an hour ago." I told her.

"Oh okay." She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes. I got my Iphone out and I took a picture of her and sent it to instagram,and plugged it into twitter.

"My boo looks soo gorgeous right now. She looks gorgeous all the time,but she look 100x more gorgeous without makeup. Love you @ddlovato!"

"Scoot over." I told her and she scooted over a little bit and I climbed onto the bed beside her. I put my arm around her.

"What an ugly ass bitch." someone replied to my twitter,I just rolled my eyes.

" @GagaQueen What an has-no-life-but-to-cyber bully dumbass."

My phone blasted off with retweets from the reply. 

"Can we talk to Audrey,she's probably worried.." Demi looked at me. "Of course." I smiled and dialed Nick.

"Hello?" Nick answered in a groggy voice. "Did you just wake up?" I asked putting Nick on speaker. "Audrey and I were taking a nap,now I'm awake. What is it?" He said.

"We want to talk to Audrey." I told him. "Okay." Nick said.

"Daddy?" Audrey's voice came through my phone. "Hey sweetheart!" I smiled at her cute voice. "How's mommy?" she said,concerned. "She's doing good." I smiled.

"Hey babydoll." Demi spoke. "Mommy!! I miss you!" Audrey said. "I miss you more!" Demi smiled.

"When will you be home?" I could see a frown on her face. "Hopefully tomorrow." I replied.

"Yay!! I will give you a gweat big bear hug,mommy!!" She cheered. "Can't wait boo!" Demi smiled. "Well,mommy and daddy,I got to go,Nicky is calling!!"

"Bye squirt. Love you!" I told her. "Love you daddy! Love you mommy!" She said. "Love you too,baby." Demi smiled.

I hung up and kissed Demi's forehead. and I played with her wedding ring."I did a pretty good job." I looked at her.

"What do you mean?" She looked up at me. "I mean..I did a pretty good job..asking you to be my wife." I said.

A smile came upon her face,"I did a good job saying yes." She pecks my lips. "I love you,baby." I kissed her again. 

"I love you too." She smiled.

The doctor soon walks in. "Hello."

"Hey doctor." I said. "So what are the results?" Demi asked.

"Good news if,it's nothing major." The doctor smiled."Alright.." I replied and held Demi's hand.

Demi's POV

"It seems like your uterus wasn't preparing itself for pregnancy,but luckily we can fix that,with no major surgery or anything. I got you a prescription to get rogesterone suppositories,to keep with your pregnancy. My patients used it and said it worked." The doctor said.

"Oh,that's great! I do I use it?" I smiled a little. "Well,you use it vaginally." He said to me. "Oh..um..okay,I'll just read to instructions." I laughed a little.

"Thank you so much,doctor!" Joe shook his hand. "Anytime,here to help. I'll sign you guys out tomorrow,since it's getting late,you can stay here." He smiled.

"Okay,thanks again." I smiled and looked at Joe when the doctor walked out. "I told you stay positive!" Joe smiled and kissed me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the wait.

Hope you like it.

Again--tell me if you want 'Fix Me' to be a story,check it out on my page for the plot.

thanks xoxo.

-Chloe.