8.

It was now 5 am.

Joe was in the same bed as me,sleeping. I was sleeping..sorta.

A knocked came knocking on my room door. I lifted my head up from Joe's chest. "Come in." I called in.

A nurse walked in and turned the light on,which woke up Joe. "Whaat?" Joe groaned as he turned on his side.

"I want to tell you that you're precious baby girl is healthy and doing great." the nurse smiled.

I smiled big. "Yay! Thank you soo much." I smiled. "No we got the birth certifate ready..all we need is the baby's name." the  nurse smiled.

"Audrey Faith Jonas." I smiled. "Beautiful." The nurse smiled and wrote it  on the certifate. "Well,I'm going to let you sleep. Have a good night. See you in the morning." the nurse smiled and turned off the lights and left.

~~2 days later.~~

We're taking Audrey home!!!

Joe was driving us home and I looked back to make sure our baby was okay,she was. She's soo cute when she's sleeping. "We make cute babies." I smiled as Joe chuckled.

"Surpisingly." He replied. "What do you mean?" I looked at him.

"Made from an ugly man,like me." Joe smirked. "You're handsome." I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I need to take a shower,I feel like poo." I said,trying to watch my language.

"Well,when we get home,you can hop in the shower." Joe told me. "But what about Audrey?" I looked at him. "I can handle it. Are going to breast feed?" Joe glanced at me.

"Um..yeah..but if I can't do it then I'll change my mind." I giggled.

We finally pulled into our driveway.

We both got out of the car.

"DEMI,HOW'S THE BABY!?!?" The paps came out of no where. I just ignored them.

"Can you guys leave?" Joe glared at them through his sunglasses and helped me getting Audrey out of the car.

We headed inside. "This is your home,Audrey!" I smiled.

I handed Audrey to Joe. "You sure you can do this?" I looked at him. "Yeah,I need to practice anyways." Joe smiled at me.

"Alright,thanks baby." I pecked his lips and head to our bedroom bathroom shower.

"Go,you stink!" Joe joked.

Joe's POV.

I rocked Audrey slowly. She's one of the precious babies I have ever seen. Her eyes are already looking like Demi's. I kissed her softly forehead a few times.

She started crying. There was a badd stinch. I figured she pooped or something.

I carried her to her nursery. and layed her gently on the changing table and undid her clothing and threw away her dirty  diaper. "Girl,you can poop." I told her with a laugh.

I cleaned her up and put a clean diaper on her and kissed her soft belly. "I love you already." I smiled at Audrey as she took a grip of my fingers.

Demi walks in wearing a t shirt and some jeans with her hair still wet,which is making her hair wavy.

"How are the loves of the life?" She smiled and kissed my cheek and then Audrey's cheek.

"We're doing great. Daddy just changed her diaper."  I smiled and held Audrey in my arms.

"See,you're a great father already." She smiled. "Thanks..We should invite our parents sometime to see her." I told her while rocking Audrey.

Demi sighed. "Yeah,how bout tomorrow?"

"Yeah,okay,we'll come them later for dinner tomorrow." I smiled.

"Okay." Demi smiled back.

Audrey fell asleep in my arms.

My life is perfect right now. Life is good. A beautiful wife and a gorgeous baby,what else would I want?..

-----------------------------------------

Sorry,it's short,my mom is bugging me,Lol.

Enjoy.

~Chloe.