40.

"Where's mommy?" Audrey asked and I looked at her with sad eyes."She's sick,sweetheart." I sighed.

"She is going to get better,right daddy?"

"I hope so." I told her. "She will be,bro." Nick hugged me.

"What if she's not." I sighed,"She will. She's strong." Kevin said.

"Jonas?" the doctor said and I stood up and rushed to him,"I'm Demi's husband."

"The first baby is doing fine,but the second child,isn't doing as great. We have taken him to NICU. He seemed to have bleeding to the brain,we are going to try our best."

"Thanks,how is Demi?" I asked,worried. "We are still working on your wife. Sir',I recommend you and your friends and family,go home and just come by tomorrow.."

I sighed,"Yes,sir'." I went to the family,"They want us to go home.."

"Come stay with us." Dianna said."Let's stay with grandma,daddy!!" Audrey said.

"Thank you,Dianna." I smiled a little.

.....

"We gotta act good around grandma and grandma." I told Audrey.

"I'm always good. You should be daddy. " Audrey giggled.

"I'm always good,sweetheart." I laughed.

"No,you hurt mommy." She said and I looked at her.

"No,I don't.." I laughed a little."Yeah,I heard her go ohh Joe,daddy. She also screams."

I'm totally embarassed now.

"Haha...time for bed." I picked her up and headed to Demi's old bedroom," This is mommy's old room." I smiled.

.....

It was the next day and I was already up,drinking some coffee with Eddie.

"We will watch Audrey for you." Dianna said."Thank you,Dianna."

...

I got to the hospital and waited patiently.

"Jonas?"

I got up and went to him,"That's me."

"Your wife is in 356L" the doctor said,"Thank you." I smiled and went to the room.

I walked inside and I found her hooked up to some oxygen and an IV.

"Hey.." she said,weakly. "Hello beautiful." I kissed her cheek,softly.

"I'm far from beautiful right now.." she smiled weakly."You'll always be beautiful to me." I smiled.

"How are the twins?" she asked."Jacob is doing fine,but Lucas isn't doing well..he got sent to NICU and he's having some bleeding to the brain.." I sighed.

"My baby.." she started crying.

---------------------------------

I know its really short & boring,but I'm doing it on my phone so its hard to make it a long chapter. I just wanted to give you guys something.

HAPPY EASTER!

-Chloe.