19.

It's been a few days later and we still haven't found Audrey. Joe and I haven't slept for awhile,so we are exhausted.

I walked downstairs and found Joe watching tv. "What do you think you are doing?!" I put one hand on my hip. "Watching tv?" Joe questioned.

"Okay,so you are sitting down on your lazy ass while our daughter is missing. Wow,that's awesome."I glared at him."Don't you go there! Don't you fucking dare go there!" He glared at me. "What kind of father are you!?" I charged.

"You have no right to say that! I am a better parent then you!" He charged at me."How!? You didn't keep an eye on our daughter and someone took her!"

"Hey,atleast I am not working all the fucking time!" He glared again."Like I want to work away from my fucking daughter.Whatever,lay on your ass. I didn't keep her in my womb for 7 months for someone to take her." I told him and put on my jacket and left,but then he followed.

"I couldn't have one silent nice lunch without you nagging! I'm looking for her by myself." Joe said.

"Fine."

"Good." He said back.

"Whatever." I got into my car and slammed the door.

Joe's POV.

Demi was driving me crazy. Suddenly my phone was going off,I got it out of my pocket and answered."Hello?" I asked.

"Mr.Jonas,this is Officer Hughes,I am gladfully admitting that we have found your daughter. She is at the police station." the officer said.

"Thank you,sir." I said and hung up. I tapped on Demi's window."The police found our daughter." I smirked.

"About time." She remarked and got out of her car and got into mine. I rolled my eyes and got in and drove to the police station.

We finally got to the police station and we both rushed in there. "Mr. and Mrs. Jonas?" The person at the desk asked us.

"Yes?" I replied."Sign here." The person requested so we did as we were told. "Great,follow me." the person said and took us to a room.

"Mommy!! Daddy!" Audrey ran up to us and I picked her up and held her tight. "Daddy!!!" Audrey started crying.

"Do you know who had her?" Demi asked the officer. "Wilmer Valderamma." he said out bluntly.

"See,I told you to keep an eye on your exes." I told her and she just rolled her eyes.

"We asked your daughter what he did,and we got from her that he would verbally and physically abuse her.We checked her body and there are some bruises on her. So we took pictures of her to use in the court. Mr.Valderamma is in Jail right now."

"Thank you officer. So much." Demi thanked him.

We started heading home.

"What would you like for dinner,princess?" I looked at Audrey in the rearview mirror."Mac N' Cheese!! I'm hungwy!!" Audrey clapped.

We got home and  I started cooking the mac and cheese. 

Demi's POV.

"Mommy,I want bath time!" Audrey danced. "Alright sweetie." I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom and I started the bathtub and I put bubbles in it.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and I took off Audrey's clothes and I saw all the bruises,I sighed.

Audrey looked down at her body."Meanie." she frowned and poked one of her bruises. "There are mean people out there,baby." I looked at  her and kisses her cheek a few times.I lifted her into the bathtub. "Want me to leave you alone and play?" I asked.

"Noo..mommy stay." She begged."No play." She said. "Alright sweetheart." I took off my engagement and wedding ring and put them on the counter and I got down on my knees and started washing her.

"Mommy?.." she said. "Yes,sweetheart?"

"He hurt my pee pee too." She played with the bubbles,but I was completely shocked. "Why didn't you tell the policeman that?" I looked at her.

"I was scared.." she said."What did he do..do you remember?" I asked her washing her hair.

"He was just touching it mommy..it hurt me."

"Is it okay if I tell the police this?..It would help us in court." I washed the shampoo out of her hair. "Sure.." Audrey sighed.

 We finally got done with the bath,I wrapped her up in a rabbit hooded animal towel and I carried her to her bathroom and put her  in her favorite pajamas.

"Dinner is ready,princess!" Joe yelled out and we walked to the kitchen. "Sorry, I didn't make enough for 3 people.." Joe looked at me and I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever,I'm not a big fan of mac and cheese anyways." I told him and I started cooking some soup.

~~

"Can I sleep with you Daddy?"I heard Audrey asked."Yeah sweetheart." Joe carried Audrey to our room and I got my pillow and a book. "Where you going?" Joe glared at me. "I don't think I can sleep with a man who thinks I don't love my daughter." I told him. "Night baby." I kissed Audrey's forehead and walked to a guest bedroom and I shut my door and took off my clothes and changes into a spaghetti strap shirt and some pajama shorts and I layed down on th bed and turned on tv and started reading my book.

----------------------------------------

Like,what's going on with Jemi?! Lol.